Sign in to follow this  
littlejak

New to this

Received my cutter today.  Not setup or anything but wondering why I got signblazer software.  When the websight says I will be getting signcut .

Sharese Jackson

Which cutter did you get? We ship all of our cutters now with SignBlazer, but I see that the online store has not been updated to reflect this for the Copam and Refine series cutters. SignBlazer is a graphics AND cutting program, all-in-one. SignCut is strictly a cutting program. They each have their advantages and disadvantages, and we would be happy to exchange the software for you if you would like.

;)

Received my cutter today.  Not setup or anything but wondering why I got signblazer software.  When the websight says I will be getting signcut .

Sharese Jackson

Don't complain...you got the best end of that deal. The only time I open Signcut anymore is to see if it will do something that Signblazer will (to help poor souls with only Signcut).So far,the answer has always been no.

To sum up, Signblazer will do everything SignCut can do. Signcut can do very little that SignBlazer can do.

Sign in to follow this