Aaron636r

Lets see those back windows....

I have 3 small start up companies that are wanting me to vinyl up their back windows with their company info.  I have most of the drafts done but wanted to see what the pros here we're doing.

So lets see them...

Most of my clients want to see out of their back windows, so at their request I either put very little there, outside the viewing area if possible, or I avoid the back window if possible. I prefer tailgates as opposed to covering truck back windows.  on my own suburban Ive had bulleted lists of what I do. and how to get a hold of me.

people have more time to read a back window, so on my personal work rigs I use it as a billboard. but my clients always seem to not want much back there.

theresa fine line between what you think is good and what the client wants. its a hard line to walk!

post-5793-12986544133093_thumb.jpg

post-5793-12986544144424_thumb.jpg

post-5793-12986544168964_thumb.jpg

post-5793-12986544184746_thumb.jpg

Be very careful when doing back windows. I had put vinyl on the back window of my wife's truck and when I took it off the part where the vinyl was could still be read (burnt into the tint), it's like the sun faded the rest of the window. Now when I had put it on my car, after 2 years this was not an issue, it might have been because I had paid for better window tint. The tint that is on my wife's truck is stock from ford.