BannerJohn

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

Inspired by Bearly Rich's post I've decided to create an account here just to upload this software on Archive.org where it will NEVER EVER succumb to link rot. It's there for good. No more dead links, never again.

https://archive.org/details/signblazer_setup7

It's incompatible with my King Rabbit cutting plotter. Boo-hoo, it looks awful anyway, straight out of Windows 3.11, but you're welcome guys, enjoy using that thing lol

Thanks Riel.
Due to it being Abandonware, along with the internal 'crack' that was applied (computer security gateway defenders will stop it from installing), it's not the most desirable program for people who are seeking to get into vinyl cutting these days.

For the record, the download itself on that 'archive' website is located HERE -->  https://archive.org/download/signblazer_setup7/signblazer_setup7.exe    

Oh, by the way, despite the goofy-looking interface, SignBlazerELEMENTS has a lot of great features, including text ARC; great node editing tools; welding and punch-through; drop-shadows and distortion effects; variety of Arrows; quick Kerning; text slant; easy borders; and much more.

You are welcome to start a new topic on "Introductions" and tell us about your Rabbit, and what you produce with it, and any tips and tricks or business practices that can assist this community. You seem to be someone who wants to contribute, and that's always appreciated.

• Like 1

I purchased a used PCUT630 and had followed the instructions to connect it and use SBE. Serial port to USB and it worked fine. I tried to adjust the settings and use the vga connection but it didn't work. I went back to the Serial to USB and I can't get it to work! I've tried reinstalling, restarting, etc.

When I'm in the cutter setup, but COM port doesn't show up. I am using COM5 according to my device manager but the highest COM shown is 4. I've tried all of the options, just in case. No luck.

Can anyone help??

I purchased a used PCUT630 and had followed the instructions to connect it and use SBE. Serial port to USB and it worked fine. I tried to adjust the settings and use the vga connection but it didn't work. I went back to the Serial to USB and I can't get it to work! I've tried reinstalling, restarting, etc.

When I'm in the cutter setup, but COM port doesn't show up. I am using COM5 according to my device manager but the highest COM shown is 4. I've tried all of the options, just in case. No luck.

Can anyone help??

There is no VGA connection on the cutter. It's either serial (to be used with a null modem cable) and a Keyspan (serial to USB adapter).

What operating system and version  are you using?

COMPORT needs to be 4 or lower for SBE.  You need to go into your Device Management and designate the port that Windows is detecting the cutter to something lower than 5.

There is no VGA connection on the cutter. It's either serial (to be used with a null modem cable) and a Keyspan (serial to USB adapter).

What operating system and version  are you using?

COMPORT needs to be 4 or lower for SBE.  You need to go into your Device Management and designate the port that Windows is detecting the cutter to something lower than 5.

Thank you so much for the quick reply. I appreciate you helping me understand the terms used. 

I was able to change the COM5 to Com1 and got it to work. I'm using the latest SBE - 7 and have Windows 11

Thanks!!

• Like 1