BannerJohn

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

Nevermind - the link "cutme" provided seems to be working.

That's the one I use.

hi i did have the uk version of Signblazer working nice on my pc then i got a virus and lost it i have a fcison and a summa cutter and now i can not get a Version of Signblazer that will work for them

can you help i have a Win 7 pc

Need help, I down loaded signblazer and the patch, but i am now getting a new or different counter. what did i do wrong. please help it is driving me nuts, and thats not a long drive.

Thanks, Mike

Did you download and install the Signblazer.iso and also the smaller Signblazer update file as well?

not sure. i down loaded the 2 files on john post. could you send me a link? with instuction.

I used this link http://www.mediafire.../?ygva0uwuckhr4

download the top file first, you will have to burn it to a CD and then install it from the CD

download the .rar file - you will then have to unzip it with winzip or if you do not have winzit you can download jzip which is free

there is a file called instructions.doc after you unzip, you can open this file with wordpad or notepad which your computer should have already -

all the instructions are in there for you to read.

if you have a virus program you will have to disable it because it thinks it is a virus but there is not

you will need to uninstall any previous versions of signblazer for this to work as it states in the instructions.doc file

• Like 2

http://gofast-comput...com/Signblazer/

Fast download....

I tested the ISO it took 2 mintes to download 188mb no ads no BS.

there is a read me in the [update and patch.rar]

It will help with install and patch.

HAS ANYONE GOT THIS TO WORK ON WINDOWS 7 64bit yet??

I use mine on windows 7 64bit but I used a different download..

I use mine on windows 7 64bit but I used a different download..

where do i get this win 7 64 bit working copy?

this download worked for me on win 7 64bit,, i was having probs with geting my ploter to cut on this 64bit pc,,, but when my xp laptop crashed in the mid of a job i had to get something working,,

in the end i got it to work in 64 bit win7,, i had to set my ploter to use usb in the options

I'm still a bit confused as to what version of Signblazer will do what I need...

I need a simple tool to contour cut a printed graphic...

Seems like Signblazer would be able to allow me to print registration marks with a graphic so I can load the printed vinyl in my cutter and contour cut...

What version of signblazer would do the trick ?

I'm still a bit confused as to what version of Signblazer will do what I need...

I need a simple tool to contour cut a printed graphic...

Seems like Signblazer would be able to allow me to print registration marks with a graphic so I can load the printed vinyl in my cutter and contour cut...

What version of signblazer would do the trick ?

What kind of vinyl cutter do you have? Not all vinyl cutters can do contour cutting..

Signblazer do not download UK version..

Signblazer do not download UK version..

Yes, it does, use the 3rd post down,, user CUTME, that link works.

Don't download uk version as you will lose all cutters an most features. I have for the last month or so been learning how to read assembly code for the simple fact that having the nag screen and initializing trial mode pop up was embarrassing when a customer was watching. Finally today I ran into the actual activation code stored in the programs sbnt.exe file and it was really easy to find. I am going to be publishing a PDF article on how to do this it is really easy and gets rid of the nag screen without having to download some bogus patch or the uk version that deletes your cutter. Since the activation code goes off of build numbers I can't simply publish the code but if you would like me to send you a copy of my PDF article with simple and I mean simple instructions it'll take 5 mins of your time to get rid of the counter trial mode and the nag screen all together. Please email me if interested at Thomas.guffey@me.com and put signblazer as the subject and I'll email you the PDF.

most people already know how to get rid of the nag screens, on Signblazer.Uk version and other versions. There are patches posted on the forum several different places. But thanks anyway. If people want to know, the members of the forum tell them how to get rid of the nag screens.

most people already know how to get rid of the nag screens, on Signblazer.Uk version and other versions. There are patches posted on the forum several different places. But thanks anyway. If people want to know, the members of the forum tell them how to get rid of the nag screens.

As I stated above the uk version is crap and so are the patches. The messed my files up and try will to anyone who downloads them. Besides I'm just being nice an throwing out information on another way to get rid of it without changing files. That makes me part of the forum trying to help.

I'm interested. I have it installed on Win 7 and even with the patch installed, the counter is still there.

I'm interested. I have it installed on Win 7 and even with the patch installed, the counter is still there.

Shoot me an email at Thomas.guffey@me.com and put SignBlazer in the subject so I know where to send it and I'll get it out to you as soon as its done.

I don't know but I downloaded the UK version with the patch and don't have any nag screen nor does it or did it mess up any of my files. I just wish I could get all the options of it to work, which were only available with the better versions, but oh well.

On some sysytems like Win 7 , as Jay said above , the nag stuff doesn't go away . i have Win Vista & the UK version with patch has worked perfect for over a year now . Thanks to Jerry , who intentionally or unintentionally made the free trial ( 30 days ) so that it did not end the trial after the 30 days ( 4 1/2 years for me now :) ). , There are copys of HotShots available , but pricey IMO . SignBlazer is ouitdated , but still very usuable for mnay . I am holding out for when the legal hurdles of the evolved software are done .

On some sysytems like Win 7 , as Jay said above , the nag stuff doesn't go away . i have Win Vista & the UK version with patch has worked perfect for over a year now . Thanks to Jerry , who intentionally or unintentionally made the free trial ( 30 days ) so that it did not end the trial after the 30 days ( 4 1/2 years for me now :) ). , There are copys of HotShots available , but pricey IMO . SignBlazer is ouitdated , but still very usuable for mnay . I am holding out for when the legal hurdles of the evolved software are done .

Me too, but until then....

For my PDF on how the get the actual activation code for signblazer US version only follow this link I'm not going to maintain it so if it is down email me and I'll get it to you that way.

Link. http://www.mediafire.com/?xtx3vr9rx22b0i3

• Like 1