BannerJohn

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

Using an existing dongle it is not hard to break it (hack it) or to make as many new dongles as you want... But really, why would you want to go through all that trouble? It is also going to cost some money to do so with the programmers I know who will do this kind of stuff. But, again, Why? With elements you can cut anything you want. With Ink Scape which is easy to use and available for ALL platforms or if you have an extra box laying around you can install Xara for free and then you can do anything you want. By using several programs that are open source with elements I can not really see the need for the full blown signblazer?

Any idea how to copy the dongle or get it work without. Ive used it for 4 years but dreading the day i lose it or it dies.

I have signblazer elements 5.5, I curently have a JSIp30, which has the driver installed, I have a friend, who has a lynx 24" that he wants to sell to me as a backup for mobile use. I looked and I do not have the driver for the lynx. How would I go about adding the driver to my copy of sbe. I would download the new 6.0 version, but have no clue how to "patch" it.

There is no Signblazer version for a Mac..sorry to say. They were working on it when Jerry died.

Hopefully, this is it...the version with patch for Windows. It should get rid of the counter. Unzip it, READ THE 'read me' FIRST.

You will need to UNINSTALL any versions you already have first.

Let me know if it works.

Signblazer.zip

That didn't seem to work for me. My anti-virus caught the patch as a Trojan file so I disabled it, the patch must have installed then, but I'm still seeing the Trial Mode counter with this version. I might have messed up the installation, so if anyone else has luck with it please post the results. If it matters I'm running Windows 7 64 bit now. When I had this on a Vista machine the Trial counter wasn't there??? This isn't a killer for me, I just leave SBE open and minimized as long as the computer is on.

Never mind the my previous post...It works now. I just uninstalled it all again and started from scratch (again), this time it worked. I did disable my anti virus before installing everything this time. It opens with 1 click now. Thanks! :thumbsup:

DANG, one step forward, two steps back. My USCutter MH871 isn't in the cutter list. Any ideas about this problem?

Finally got it, 1 click to open, and it cuts too. There aren't any Refine cutters on the list, but the UCut UC-1350 with the proper comm port picked, (Blazer.COM3 USB for mine) worked perfectly. Thanks for everyone for all the help.

i have tried picking several cutters from the list and none of them will give me anything in the "output device" box.

A couple of quick questions:

1. What do I select for a cutter if I have a USCutter Laserpoint cutter?

2. How do you install the patch exactly? It asks me to pick a destination file and nothing I am picking is accepted by the program.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

A couple of quick questions:

1. What do I select for a cutter if I have a USCutter Laserpoint cutter?

2. How do you install the patch exactly? It asks me to pick a destination file and nothing I am picking is accepted by the program.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Your cutter is a Creation Pcut.

Read the instructions for the Patch.

Download to your desktop

Thank you for your help Skeeter. I am not at my "vinyl computer" right now and might not be for another day or so.

Quick question: I remember the "Read Me" file being quick short and concise (not mentioning where to place the patch). Am I missing something? It might be easier if I was looking at it right now, so sorry if this is a dumb question. Again, thank you for your help.

When I installed all this the patch didn't show up until I opened SBE the first time, after I installed the update. The patch software will open after SBE does and ask you to pick the destination folder that SBE is in, after you go through the sub folders click install, close everything and open SBE. It took me a few times to figure it all out.

Thank you Grady. I will finally be able to work in this tomorrow. Hopefully, I will not need anymore help, but I appreciate everyone's so far.

i have tried every cutter in the list and non of them will connect to my cutter. does any one know what file the cutting drivers are in? i have another pc with SB that has the USC cutters in the list. could i delete the cutter drivers in the file currently and copy the drivers from my pc that works?

does any one know why when i import an image that has 20 node points that SB adds 100 more that i have to go in and remove. the image looks the same, but there are unnecessary nodes.

Okay... cutter was broken for a little so I could not cut. All fixed now and I am still having the same problem installing the patch. Something tells me I am doing something supremely dumb so please bear with me. I installed the SBE. Installed the update. Installed patch (I think). Opened SBE and the patch runs. It then asks me to pick a destination folder. Nothing I select is the correct destination. Please let me know what I am doing wrong. Thank you guys for the continued help.

Okay, just tried to put the patch in the correct file (I think). The program said, "Unknown Error 1, Patch not Installed". Don't know what I am doing. I was trying to install the patch to the general SBE file

I reisntall the program and the driver on my windows 7 computer. but now everytime i cut something it cuts a square/tile around the image. I have only selected the image not the outline with the tile. how can I just get it to cut the image only?

Does anyone know if any of the cutters in the list will work for a graphtec ce5000?

Graphtec 50

forum member mr300s uses it.