BannerJohn

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

This is the strangest thing - I've been using SB for about 6 years with no issues and then tonight I get the nag screen!

I guess I will install it again and see what happens.

Hey. you only got nagged once in six years ----- much better than any marriage, I'll wager.

(and no reinstall will help with that)

• Like 4

Ok I have found a couple of versions, one is a 183mb iso, this says its the us cutter version, 6.0.21, it installs into a /programfiles/cutting technologies/signblazer folder, and it nags....annoyingly...

I also found 2 more useful files....

SBEforSW_UK02Mar07Setup.exe

Now while this claims to be an update, if you use this, then the cut-a-print option is gone from the menu... I dont see how removing something is an upgrade, especially when its something i want to get working..

the second useful file was...

SignBlazer Elements V6.05 Basic Ed Patch-ArCs Team.exe

If you have installed the 183mb iso, and then the patch and lost a useful feature, then this will remove the nags...

So it seems the only way to have cut-a-print and no nags is to use the method on youtube with 'olly' to reveal the code?

Cut-a-Print is another name for "Contour cutting" (using registration marks on the print)

That is NOT part of Elements -- it is just a feature within the Pro version.

Last time I downloaded the UK all cutter version from UScutter support. , there was no patch...Just install and run it.

Maybe look thru Slice and Dice posts.....He has posted it many, many times

Looks like UScutter even took it down from their support pages...

im trying to install it onto my new machine, and the first download i got had the annoying trial version popup, which i de-activated on my laptop, with ollydbg program, but i cant do that now on windows 8, i have tried many times, it just wont work.

i just downloaded another version sign blazer element 6, and it seems to work, but im worried about what cutting driver to use with my graphtec.

ok, going to be setting my cutter up on my new machine this weekend, hopefully that will work.

right now im installing alot of my software onto my new computer, very time consuming.

next will be copying all my files over.

where is the newest link for the sbe version and patch?

Same place it has been available for years --

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/24198

That is the one with the cool tri-color geometrics icon (not the green SB icon) --  no trial no registration, directly opens to the famous pink border-encapsulated workspace.

• Like 1

They most likely removed it due to its unsupported status.

At some point, that linked page on the old knowledgebase section might also be taken down ----   I wonder if anyone here has a server where they can host that SBE hybrid (no trial) installer file and provide open access for download, in case USCUTTER completely drops it?

The name of the no-trial version hybrid is signblazer_setup.exe (34.26 MB)

There are two other SBE installers (both of which have the trial screen)

signblazer_elements_trial.exe (34.04 MB)

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/23340

and SBEforUSCutterSetup.exe  

http://download.uscutter.com/SBEforUSCutterSetup.exe

(I think this is the one that lists the actual models of the USCUTTERS like the MH and the SC and LP) --- when it starts up the first time you can just fill in any random gibberish in the registration screen and it will vanish, but the trial reminder continues to appear.

Perhaps the crack/patch from the zip file (link below) works on that USCutterSetup version, I have not tried it, because my SB is the hybrid and already bypasses the trial screen.

OK, there's also THIS website, which offers a zipped archive, with two different installers, SB-6-setup.exe and SB-update.exe and the patch (for the UK version).

http://www.mystat.com/Signblazer.zip

something  is  wrong  with these links they open up  asign in page  and it  wont  let me registor  or  anything  to  even find a link  to  down load 

I clicked the top link in Slice & Dice post above and it goes to Signblazer_elements, exe,,  it goes to a download.   click on it and run it.  And it will download and install. There is no register.. It is an unlimited trial.   Both of those links gave  me download. After you click the link,  go to your downloads.   Should be   Signblazer-elements   and the other is SBEforUScutterSetup.exe

• Like 1

Been having the same problem for over 2 yrs. Tried following the links and they won't open for me.(must be too old) Can anyone help me now ? Going crazy with this countdown, and don't have much hair left. HELP  PLEASE.

Been having the same problem for over 2 yrs. Tried following the links and they won't open for me.(must be too old) Can anyone help me now ? Going crazy with this countdown, and don't have much hair left. HELP  PLEASE.

did you try the link in the post right above your post?

I tried them all. they all say file not available. Thanks for answering. Where do I go from here? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

• Like 1

I tried them all. they all say file not available. Thanks for answering. Where do I go from here? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

just for grins I tried the one from post 295 and it downloaded so I know some of them work  :-\  :-[

That does not matter that says not available.   it starts downloading when you click on it so go look at your downloads, or where you download your programs to.  It is working for everyone else.  I just did it again.   The page isn't going to open or anything. It starts downloading, to your download folder.