BannerJohn

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

Attention Cutme.. I just downloaded the SignBlazer 6 software from the US Cutter site.. and then I went to your link that you had posted to do the upgrade and patch for full version and the upgrade wouldnt download for me.. Do you think I have to  un-install the entire software and then download both from your links.. :huh:  Thanks

you might be waiting a while for an answer      Last Active Jun 10 2013

I down loaded SB last night and started cutting with it. I've got to work a few bugs out on my end. But other than that its fine.

Attention Cutme.. I just downloaded the SignBlazer 6 software from the US Cutter site.. and then I went to your link that you had posted to do the upgrade and patch for full version and the upgrade wouldnt download for me.. Do you think I have to  un-install the entire software and then download both from your links.. :huh:  Thanks

You shouldn't need to uninstall SB. Private Message me if you need a link to download the update and patch.

is anyone using signblazer with windows 8?

I have access to a Win8 computer at a friend's place and later today I'll attempt to find out if it's compatible and then post here what I discover.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/24198

===============

OK, it loaded easily and runs fine.

(The icon for SB is new and improved, also)

Edited by slice&dice
  • Like 2

Wow.  Took less than 60 seconds from link click to program launch from the link you (Slice&Dice) supplied.  I'm using an iMac running Windows7

Anyone have the link for the patch to remove the "Trial Version" popup on startup?

ok I downloaded the non trial version (UK version) of SBE but my cutter is not listed I know from reading through here that SBE has not been updated in a few yrs.  I have a Graphtec CE6000.  The newest one 24".  I have been using a us cutter laserpoint but I was able to use my MTC (make the cut) program with it so I never learned SBE now with using the Graphtec I have to go through 3 programs to cut MTC to design saved as an EPS file opened in Adobe Illustrator & sent to Cutting Master 3.  This is just 2 too many steps so my question is how do I get my new Graphtec to cut in SBE?  The newest CE listed in SBE is CE3000-60  Any help would be appreciated.  Oh and I have downloaded patches but idk how to "patch" them I guess I'm only a little tech savy.  Thanks

Anyone have the link for the patch to remove the "Trial Version" popup on startup?

Your best bet would be to uninstall whatever version you are currently using, then download and install the "No Trial" software installer from post #255 above.  http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/24198

Or, if you are feeling adventurous, there's a "patch" routine which was offered by member Mx2 ---

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xtx3vr9rx22b0i3/Signblazer+activation.pdf

I have a uscutter laserpoint I. Is there any other software that can be used with this cutter. The downloads that are available for SignBlazer is the Elements version and does not list my cutter, therefore will not connect  the cutter to my computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would have thought the laserpoint 1 would have been listed under either uscutter or creation - as it is a p-cut with a laser pointer glued to the arm.  if nothing else I am sure the roland pnc-1000 driver will work for everything but the laser part.
of course you can get a new flexistarter for cutting with and use signblazer to design in if nothing else works but I am sure one of the drivers in sb will work

If you download SignBlazer Elements from the following link, it will install an icon on your desktop that reads "USCutter Drivers". You can click on the icon  and  then select "USCutter Laserpoint" and then click install.

DEAD LINK

• Like 2

I tried to install from the link mb20music provided. No matter what cutter I use in setup (and I tried copam 2500, creation pcut, and the Roland pnc 1000) Each time I get the following message "Can not open output device. Error initializing cutter." I tried to install drivers from the driver.exe that came with SignBlazer Elements install. It keep saying there is a newer driver already installed and it will not install it.

Is there some kind of com port driver that I might need to install since it connected by USB?

I bet baud rate on your set up screen in sbe is different from the baud setting on your cutter

Try selecting one of the "Redsail" cutter drivers from the cutter list menu in SignBlazer.

Hi,

I am totally new to the world of vinyl cutters, but I'm keen and have been doing some research.

I'm in Australia and I'm going to buy a Creation king cut pro 730. Apparently it only runs on XP, so I have to set my computer for that.

Anyway, a friend told me all about sign blazer 5, he has it on a dongle. What I want to know is, if I download it from here, do I just run it on my computer, like a normal program, or do I need to put it on a USB or dongle?

Hi, I am totally new to the world of vinyl cutters, but I'm keen and have been doing some research. I'm in Australia and I'm going to buy a Creation king cut pro 730. Apparently it only runs on XP, so I have to set my computer for that. Anyway, a friend told me all about sign blazer 5, he has it on a dongle. What I want to know is, if I download it from here, do I just run it on my computer, like a normal program, or do I need to put it on a USB or dongle?

Welcome.

Download it & install, no dongle, no registration, no hassles.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/24198

Depending on how your cutter is attached to the computer, you may need to tweak the COM settings.

No big operation, and if you run into any issue, start a new thread in the appropriate Topic section, depending on what you encounter when trying to cut (and perhaps not succeeding).

I have used SignBlazer for a few years now and just downloaded it to a new computer running windows7. It works just as good as it did on my other computer, but after using it for an hour or so I noticed an icon in the start menu with a set of lips that I had never seen before. I scrolled my mouse over it and it was Signblazer 6/Pro. It opened fine and had all the feature that are normally not usable. After I finished what I was doing, I shut down my PC and havent been able to find SB6/Pro again. Is this some kind of "Use Once" demo or what?

...I noticed an icon in the start menu with a set of lips that I had never seen before. I scrolled my mouse over it and it was Signblazer 6/Pro. It opened fine and had all the feature that are normally not usable. After I finished what I was doing, I shut down my PC and havent been able to find SB6/Pro again. Is this some kind of "Use Once" demo or what?

It is indeed a DEMO version (HotShot) --

Go to your HELP menu, and those hot pink kissy-lips will be right there.

NEED A LINK TO  THE  SIGNB LAZOR ELEMENTS  TO  GET  MY US CUTTER  LASOR POINT  TO  WORK  ,,non of the links  on here work any more  someone please help  ...