BannerJohn

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

Hello there..kinda new here.i downloaded the SBE from this thread and it installed fine. the problem starts when i try to access the SETUP after clicking the CUTTER button. it always gives me "An unrecoverable error has occured!!! etc etc". ive uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times but no luck. im using windows 7 32bit. any suggestions? thanks.

I have read through almost all 12 pages of info but am confused as to what to do.  I have been using SBE for USCutter 6.0.21 for several years now, but the computer it's installed on and that I use to connect to the cutter is usually being used by another family member when I need it for designing.  I want to download SBE on a second computer where I can create and save files, then access them from the other SBE on the original computer to cut when the computer is not being used.  I've read that you *cannot* install on two computers without it compromising the program, but then I've also read that you *can* use it on two computers with no problem.  I've downloaded but not installed both the signblazer_setup and signblazer_elements files from here

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/27/signblazer-elements

Which do I install and do I need to install a patch or use the info in the pdf file re: activation code?  

The program can be installed on any number of computers, it is ABANDONWARE, and there's no registration scheme and no activation code available anymore.

Best option is to grab the following .zip file, open it, and install both SB copies (first the 6, and afterwards the "update" UK) then patch/crack it which eliminates the Trial Version nag screens (you'll need to turn off antivirus protection in order for the patch to run).

http://www.mystat.com/Signblazer.zip

thanks for the information on sorting out the nag screen on start up MX2 just went through you step by step guide (never done anything like this before :mellow: but it was easy as pi :lol: many thanks

OK, that's fine, but the zip file from Mystat.com doesn't require a virtual disk-mounting program to run (which you'd have to use in order for the ISO file to properly open -- ISO is not a file format that Windows can open natively.)

MagicISO is one such program.

My understanding is that WinRAR will do it, also.

Hello im all new to this,

i have a liyu sc cutter and im useing signblazer but cant find the liya cutter in the cutter section,others do work but sizes are differnt and i have a couple of jobs lined up this week. i have seen on here the all cutter downloads you can get but non of the links will work for me.

Can anyone help with a working link?

Thanks

Pip

This is the version that has ALL cutters listed, not just the cutters sold by USC. It is the trial version but fully functional. So far, I am not sdeeing the 'count down' but who knows.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7946f9ac31f5034cd9d5c56d04dfa8b0e04e75f6e8ebb871

feel free to DL...it will stay up for 60 days, but will continue to stay up as long as someone downloads it every 30 days.

edit: For some reason teh file is no longer there. I am checking into it. Meanwhile, it can be had here:

http://www.filesavr.com/sbewsetup

These files have been removed? Where can I get it now?

These files have been removed? Where can I get it now?

See posts #228 and #233 above ----  both contain valid links for installing the SignBlazerElements.

Hi All,

I have had to install SBE on a new laptop so used the links below.

When I print tile it starts to send and the pcut says waiting then SBE says "not responding"

Any ideas?

Thanks

Make sure you have the port or usb correct

UScutters has a no trial mode of signblazer you can get if you don't want to deal with iso and patches.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/190/27/01-signblazer-elements

I have 2 computer first one is an older Xp computer that has SB on it.

My other computer is Windows 7 and it is my main computer I use Corel Draw and FlexiSign Pro  but it seems SB cuts better on my XP computer so I am looking for SB for W7  I downloaded  one and patched it (SB UK) but when i click on some icons at the top it says (Function not available in this level of Sign Blazer) 

Do you know if this download is the same way?

Cutter - MH721

W7 computer connected with USB

XP Computer Connected with serial 

The Signblazer software has not been updated for several years.  The owner passed away.several years ago.   Some people get it to work..with newer computers, others not..  It is just Free ware now.  There is no Signblazer made  for windows7. 

Always best to put a value cutter on a Keyspan Adaper(that is the brand name) or a serial card. serial cable.  Better flow of data.

The Signblazer software has not been updated for several years.  The owner passed away.several years ago.   Some people get it to work..with newer computers, others not..  It is just Free ware now.  There is no Signblazer made  for windows7. 

You state you have Flexisignpro,  then why would you want Signblazer?

when cutting with Flex sometimes it pull up little pieces of vinyl so i load same file on other computer and us SB and it cuts just fine.

Always best to put a value cutter on a Keyspan Adaper(that is the brand name) or a serial card. serial cable.  Better flow of data.

Usually when the vinyl is being lifted, the blade is exposed too much out of the blade holder. 

Some people get Signblazer to work with Windows 7. You just have to try..  Signblazer Elements is not the full version anyway..   The real Signblazer was sold with a USB dongle and has more features. 

Usually when the vinyl is being lifted, the blade is exposed too much out of the blade holder. 

That what i thought that the blade was out to far but without making any changes and cutting with SB on the XP it cuts fine maybe I missing something in Flex i will have to look in the Flex Forum.

Some people get Signblazer to work with Windows 7. You just have to try..  Signblazer Elements is not the full version anyway..   The real Signblazer was sold with a USB dongle and has more features. 

I have it working on W7 just not all the functions that's why i was asking if the USCutter dl has all the function don't want to uninstall SB just to download the same thing that's all 

I have it working on W7 just not all the functions that's why i was asking if the USCutter dl has all the function don't want to uninstall SB just to download the same thing that's all 

Many of the functions are greyed out on Signblazer Elements...ALL versions of it...They are pretty much all the same.  Just other versions have more  cutter drivers, that's all.

Those greyed out features are on the Signblazer Pro version.

What version of Flexisignpro are you using on Windows 7?  If you are using Flexisignpro8.1,  it is not compatible with Windows 7.  It is only compatible with XP and older software.   Version 8.5 was for Vista.   and the higher versions for windows 7.   Using older versions of Flexisignpro on newer versions of software is hit or miss.  SAI tech support will tell you the same thing on the SAI forum. 

What version of Flexisignpro are you using on Windows 7?  If you are using Flexisignpro8.1,  it is not compatible with Windows 7.  It is only compatible with XP and older software.   Version 8.5 was for Vista.   and the higher versions for windows 7.   Using older versions of Flexisignpro on newer versions of software is hit or miss.  SAI tech support will tell you the same thing on the SAI forum. 

Flexisign Pro 10.0.1

Attention Cutme.. I just downloaded the SignBlazer 6 software from the US Cutter site.. and then I went to your link that you had posted to do the upgrade and patch for full version and the upgrade wouldnt download for me.. Do you think I have to  un-install the entire software and then download both from your links..:huh:  Thanks