BannerJohn

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

When I try to cut I get "canont open the output device. Error initializing the cutter"

Wags

When using a software other then Graphtec software, you must have command set to HP-GL, look at the menu on your cutter and make sure it is set to HP-GL

• Like 1

When using a software other then Graphtec software, you must have command set to HP-GL, look at the menu on your cutter and make sure it is set to HP-GL

"Menu on cutter" I assume you mean the menu on the right hand side of the CE5000? Let me browse. That isn't an option on the cutter itself (using the touch panel)

Thanks

Wags

OK, if I use "cutting master 2" the ce5000 cuts the test pattern ok. If that is helpful, so not a computer/ cutter issue. A software/ operator issue. HA

Wags

you need to read section 3.1 of your user manual. It tells you how to set the COMMAND GP-GL AND HP-GL . You press the PAUSE button. and change it.

Finally made a video tutorial on how to get that activation code for SignBlazer Elements

Downloaded Mx2's program to two laptops(XP and Win 7) and my older desktop computer and no more trial mode. Signblazer opens right up, ready to work. Thanks.

I got this working on windows8 64bit.. but I don't remember the port settings for my red sail Rs800c. I found all the info I needed back when I set it up for win7. but this time I cant find the info.. I should have wrote it down b4 I installed 8,, any one out there using a red sail? ether on vista 7 or 8?

I got this working on windows8 64bit.. but I don't remember the port settings for my red sail Rs800c. I found all the info I needed back when I set it up for win7. but this time I cant find the info.. I should have wrote it down b4 I installed 8,, any one out there using a red sail? ether on vista 7 or 8?

port setting is what your device manager says. It is the port # you plug into,.

I got it to work.. good thing for me everything from windows 7 was saved under windows.old folder I just did a update for the driver and had it look in the windows.old folder and it updated it. then I looked in the old signblazer folder and found my old config file. every thing was setup right. all I needed was the driver. the driver provider was FTDI Is there a way I can find this driver my self? so I can copy it to a safe place? Also if anyone trying to find a good place to download a working copy of signblazer it will remain on my server.. fast and free download with no ad's http://gofast-computers.com/Signblazer/

ty. so ya this will work on windows 8 and it works with touch screen's but it wasn't long b4 I went back to a keyboard and mouse, cool at first!!! but I have a problem that I had with winXP Vist win7 and now win8, my problem is the online light on the plotter will flash red green in the mid of a cut... this is random!! if im doing a big job like a truck and im cutting for hr's.. it will do this about 1 or 2 times. when it happens I have to unplug the power and usb from the plotter to fix and start over. I never found out what was going on any idea's?

ty. so ya this will work on windows 8 and it works with touch screen's but it wasn't long b4 I went back to a keyboard and mouse, cool at first!!! but I have a problem that I had with winXP Vist win7 and now win8, my problem is the online light on the plotter will flash red green in the mid of a cut... this is random!! if im doing a big job like a truck and im cutting for hr's.. it will do this about 1 or 2 times. when it happens I have to unplug the power and usb from the plotter to fix and start over. I never found out what was going on any idea's?

it has been stated, many, many times, on here.. get a keyspan adapter and be done with it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Keyspan-High-Speed-USB-Serial-Adapter-USA-19HS-/120420154018?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c0999baa2

TY!! I will get this.. I remember back in the day I never had this prob on my old..old..old desktop with the serial port.. when I started using USB is around the time the problem started now that I think back at it. ty again.

TY!! I will get this.. I remember back in the day I never had this prob on my old..old..old desktop with the serial port.. when I started using USB is around the time the problem started now that I think back at it. ty again.

your welcome... ;D

I'm having a problem with signblazer. It has been crashing whenever I try to adjust my cutter settings. I unistalled it and attempted to re-install it and now it crashes whenever I try to cut. I'm further behind now than I was before. Now I can't find a download that is working. I am running windows vista on my pc that I normally use. I have used signblazer flawlessly for years. I had to break out my reserve cutter and thats when I started having problems. Can someone please send me a link to the download for signblazer as the links I've tried have been unsuccessful. I've since replaced my reserve cutter and I am using a CR1200.

I used this link http://www.mediafire.../?ygva0uwuckhr4

download the top file first, you will have to burn it to a CD and then install it from the CD

download the .rar file - you will then have to unzip it with winzip or if you do not have winzit you can download jzip which is free

there is a file called instructions.doc after you unzip, you can open this file with wordpad or notepad which your computer should have already -

all the instructions are in there for you to read.

if you have a virus program you will have to disable it because it thinks it is a virus but there is not

you will need to uninstall any previous versions of signblazer for this to work as it states in the instructions.doc file

I just got a new laptop runnning wwindows 7 There is no cd drive. Can i download SignBlaster direct from somwhere. I tried the links here but they are eithere long gone or i'm doing something wrong. I still have my original CD but don't know how t get it into this new computer. Help!!

I just got a new laptop runnning wwindows 7 There is no cd drive. Can i download SignBlaster direct from somwhere. I tried the links here but they are eithere long gone or i'm doing something wrong. I still have my original CD but don't know how t get it into this new computer. Help!!

Have you considered an external drive? If using this for a cutting computer, I would definately want one, So you can purchase clipart vectors cds/dvds to use. They don 't cost much. I'm just showing this an an example. Possibly you can get even cheaper.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-USB-External-Laptop-PC-DVD-ROM-CD-RW-Combo-Drive-for-Vista-Win7-Black-/230873228455?pt=US_CD_DVD_Blu_Ray_Drives&hash=item35c11de4a7

Do a google search on "Burn iso image to Hard Drive" or "Burn iso image to USB Drive." You will find freeware that allows you to use those files without an optical drive.

I've downloaded and installed all the files listed above EXCEPT the patch! When I click onthe patch an error comes up and says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." I am teh administrator on my computer so I'm not sure what to do. Help?

I've downloaded and installed all the files listed above EXCEPT the patch! When I click onthe patch an error comes up and says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." I am teh administrator on my computer so I'm not sure what to do. Help?

My understanding is the .rar file will require a program like JZip to open it but you'll need to EXPAND/UNPACK the crack onto your Hard Drive (place it within a new folder that you create at the root level of your C drive) and then run it from there, not from within JZip.

I have installed/uninstalled signblazer about 30 times now. I have never had a problem with it up until about a month ago. 6.0.21.0 is the version. I've even tried the UK download. Using windows vista. I have a cr1200 cutter. I have trouble trying to import files. Sometimes it takes me several attempts because the program crashes. Same when I try to set up the cutter. As soon as I click "Settings" signblazer crashes. Is there someone in the Savannah Area who would be willing to come assist me or possibly do it remotely on team viewer or something to that effect? I'm only a couple crashes away from throwing it all off the balcony.

please email me if you're willing to help. james@gerbasisigns.com

I use Chuck ( chuck@ashcomputershop.com ) for remote computer work . He is a great guy & is very fair .

p.s. use code name " Roxy " for a discount .

Make sure you fill out the registration information first before trying this or it may not work it does not matter what you type in the text boxes just as long as thy are not empty also this only works for signblazer version 6.0.21

I no longer email the PDF, I have a link to download it though it is

http://www.mediafire.com/?xtx3vr9rx22b0i3

I also have a video on how to do it on YouTube

(Youtube link)http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfa1J5PsGIo

• Like 1

Where can I get the patch? I downloaded the SBE instal, update and patch and the patch deletes itself and says there is an error.

Turn off your anti virus software before unzipping the patch.