BannerJohn

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

Nice Job Mx2......I did this step by step and it worked good. SOOOOOOOOOOO glad to have the pop-up gone. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME IN PUTTING THIS TOGETHER AND SHARING IT WITH US!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, I just got a different cutter and want to use the signblazer program. I can't find the one with all the drivers on it though. all the ones I have tried are just for the US cutter machines. Anyone have any idea of where to get it?

thanks

Hi everyone, I just got a different cutter and want to use the signblazer program. I can't find the one with all the drivers on it though. all the ones I have tried are just for the US cutter machines. Anyone have any idea of where to get it?

thanks

Go to the Signblazer thread,, The very top post says (all cutters). 3rd post down in that thread. USER CUT ME.. has a good link..

after getting the Signblazer fully installed, go to cutter set up page, at the bottom is a button that says Load, Click it

after getting the Signblazer fully installed, go to cutter set up page, at the bottom is a button that says Load, Click it

I tried this and it only gives me 7 more cutters. I used to have one that had over 50 cutters built in. mine isn't one of the 7 given by the load button

Well, Maybe someone else can help you out on this. I have it downloaded to help people, I don't personally use it.. I used the UK all cutter version. and it has a bunch of vinyl cutters on it, that were not UScutter vinyl cutters. Many other people downloaded the same version. I downloaded it from there.

I need the driver for the GCC Bengal. Is that one in yours? if you can check that would be great.

Thanks

Sorry, I am not using that computer now. I went to start it up last night to check. (I downloaded that a couple of years ago). and it has no power. And I don't have time to work on it .

According to SignWarehouse, the GCC Bengal is the same at the SignWarehouse Enduracut Plus. I have the Enduracut Plus and use the Vinyl Express GRC-61 driver for my cutter.

post-1636-0-88369800-1340979872.png

well i got rid of the nags with this uk verision but lost my refine mh 721 cutter.

so how do i get it back or which one do i choose. running on lpt 1 too.

RedSail drivers.

Thanks Banner John. My cutter has been sitting collecting dust for about 2 yrs now, in part due to I couldnt get Sign Blazer to work with my new laptop. Finally found the link you posted and this got me working again. Now to cut up some vinyl!! I dont even mind the trial windows that I have to click through either. Just happy to have it all back up and running.

• Like 1

i downloaded sb from the uscutter site...dosent list my sc 34"...downloaded the patch and other sb file from the 3rd post of this thread...when i open up the sb from the 3rd post it takes me to my software were i make my cds lol...and the patch tries to open in paint....i downloaded the file from the uscutter site and choose another cutter rather than what i got can someone point me into the right direction

The Hasp driver is what your computer uses to recognize the dongle. I couldn't get mine to work with Win 7 until I updated the driver.

http://www3.safenet-...sp/enduser.aspx

Jay, is the "dongle" the disk I got when I bought Signblazer? I bought two copies of it years ago and ever since I moved to new computers, I have not been able to use those copies of the software on my new computers with the codes that I have. As I recall, I was told way back then then I needed a new code if I switched to a new computer. Back then, Jerry, who created the software was still alive and Ken Imes was still at US Cutter. Anyhow, that was a long time ago. I still have two cutters and both programs. However, I've been using the FREE TRIAL version with nag screens. Pain!!!! Every year or so I just remove the program and put it back on my computer to set the nag screens back to zero. I'd like to get rid of them though!

The dongle key is a USB device that looks similar to a USB flash drive... There is a crack that accompanies the signblazer download to eliminate the Nag screens at start up... It is posted by user Cut Me..

On some sysytems like Win 7 , as Jay said above , the nag stuff doesn't go away . i have Win Vista & the UK version with patch has worked perfect for over a year now . Thanks to Jerry , who intentionally or unintentionally made the free trial ( 30 days ) so that it did not end the trial after the 30 days ( 4 1/2 years for me now :) ). , There are copys of HotShots available , but pricey IMO . SignBlazer is ouitdated , but still very usuable for mnay . I am holding out for when the legal hurdles of the evolved software are done .

Rodger, as you stated above there are copies of hotshots available, do you know where?

Finally made a video tutorial on how to get that activation code for SignBlazer Elements

i just created a free account there to upload the uk version with a patch to unlock the elements version.

bb

http://www.mediafire...be6ba49b5870170

OK, I downloaded the signblazer and it is installed on my PC vista. I tried to open the patch, but it gives cannot open errer. Do I save it somewhere? I am lost on the p[atch. I have a CE5000 cutter and am fairly close to getting it going (I think)

Thanks

Wags

When I try to cut I get "canont open the output device. Error initializing the cutter"

Wags

Oh, and I am sure I don't have the ce5000 selected. It isn't on the list. I assume this is what the patch cures?