BannerJohn

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

If you have Signblazer,  it is listed in the drivers of the Full Cutter version,  at lower right of set up page  for cutter is a button that says LOAD  click it,  All the  machines are listed.

well i got rid of the nags with this uk verision but lost my refine mh 721 cutter.

so how do i get it back or which one do i choose. running on lpt 1 too.

I can't get any of them to work.  i just moved and need to put butterflies for my daughters room, she doesn't get that this is her new room! LOL  I wanted to add them like her old room had....does anyhone have a working link to download SBE???

Thanks Lacey

lacey0304@yahoo.com if file is too large. Thanks again!!

I got the patch & it said there was nothing in it...so I still have all the nags.

Sorry I can't help. Did you try to download it from US cutter??

Peggy

I can't get any of them to work.  i just moved and need to put butterflies for my daughters room, she doesn't get that this is her new room! LOL  I wanted to add them like her old room had....does anyhone have a working link to download SBE???

Thanks Lacey

lacey0304@yahoo.com if file is too large. Thanks again!!

try on this EBAY ad,  where is says  5 reasons to buy from US Cutter,  #4 Software choicem  Download software. 

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-34-Vinyl-Cutter-Cutting-Plotter-USCutter-w-USB_W0QQitemZ300350920860QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45ee4f589c

So is there no one in the whole world that has a full version of SignBlazer PRO  .....  :D

This seems really odd since the author has passed away and no one cares if it is shared or not.

I for one need some of the extra bells and whistles I see in the Signblazer Learning Guide. (SignBlazer5 PRO or later)

You can get the Elements version here:

http://www.jsisign.com/products/signblazer.html

Thanks

did you download the ALL cutter version,?  It has more options than the regular version.  and it is 6.0
Hi Speedoggy! (and thanks)

It was my understanding that it was the "elements" version, correct?

It's the Full elements version, the UK version, with all cutters. Basic 6.0,  but it has alot more features to it than regular basic. or what comes on the cd. Your welcome

So is there no one in the whole world that has a full version of SignBlazer PRO  .....  :o

This seems really odd since the author has passed away and no one cares if it is shared or not.

I for one need some of the extra bells and whistles I see in the Signblazer Learning Guide. (SignBlazer5 PRO or later)

You can get the Elements version here:

http://www.jsisign.com/products/signblazer.html

Thanks

I have the full version. It requires a dongle to run it.

It's the Full elements version, the UK version, with all cutters. Basic 6.0,  but it has alot more features to it than regular basic. or what comes on the cd. Your welcome

Speed, where can someone get that version?  I would love to have it, because I am now up to a waiting period of 45 seconds with the trial version and it just keeps going higher.  Also, I would like to use a lot of the features in the manual that are not in this version.  I got this version off the support page from USC for my LP24.

Go to the top of the Signblazer thread , It is listed there.  Good to see ya back.   :thumbsup: actually on page 1 of this post,  LOL 

Hi

Is the signblazer still free?

I down loaded it it tells me I have to pay for it.

True of False?

I have it on my office computer  but i want to put it on the new computer to cut on my mh721.

What can I do?

Any Help would be nice

Thanks Ron

Hi

went to down load signblazer on a new computer and it tells me to pay is it still free? want to put it on new computer to cut on my mh781.

or where do I get the code?

any help would be great.

Thanks Ron

I wanted to try the Signblazer but I don't a graghtec CE5000-60 on the list. Is there a driver for it?

a dongle is a hardware devise that allows legit software to run only on the computer that has the dongle plugged in.  most of the new ones look like a thumb drive

I have been using the US Cutter program for 2 years in the trial mode. Problem is when I do a big project the computer locks up and I have to shut down and start over. I've run cleaning programs and have not found anything wrong with the computer. I would like to get this program fixed or trade in for 2-20's. If anyone can help I would be in debt to you. Thanks

Hello, total newbie here. Bought a UScutter LaserPoint a week ago. I downloaded this software and for some reason my cutter doesn't appear in the setup list of cutters. Any idea how to change that? I see every other brand but USCutter in the list. thanks