CRD

Some question on contour cut with a Graphtec 5000-60

Hi,

I have question I hope some of you can answer.

I currently have a Pcut cutter with laserpoint and with SignCut Pro I can manually contour cut at reasonable tolerance up to A3 size.

I have a request for an order to produce 200 A5 size decals that need to be contour cut a and also have a full X and Y crosspattern cut over the decal.

It all are small decals in the end on one sheet.

Now if I just do it all manual upto A4 size to be sure the x-y cross cuts are 100% OK it will take me 10 hours at least to cut the whole job. With www.customracingdecal.com as side kick job that means I do not see my wife for a few days. ;-( if I take the job.

So I was looking into a plotter using automatic cross mark recognition.

But I have some questions about that.

If I have a 60 x 200 cm pre printed sheet that contains a number of A5 size decals can it contour and cross cut all by it self with 100% tolerance from start to finish.

Time is then no problem anymore

I have seen the leaflet, the 5000-60 it can do, but need to know from first hand from a user who really worked with this function in the real world.

I also like to know how the reg marks should look like and how they need to be placed.

regarding loss if effective prining aera.

I use corel X4 and convert the printjob for my printshop to PSD file so this shoudl already contain the crossmarks.

When the printed sheet is received I have to contour it.

I will add a sample eps file of the A5 size decal I need to make 200 times.

Your help would be appreciated and who knows a 5000-60 user soon.

Regards, Paco Raap

1X cst green-white xceeed logo.svg

1X cst green-white xceeed logo.svg