Sign in to follow this  
VendettaVinyl

Cutting software

We decided not to supply CD's of our software but instead allow users to download the latest revision directly, at about 19 megs you can even download it using a mobile phone and transfer it to your computer twith a sync cable or sd disk. The latest version of Signcut is always available on our website at www.signcutpro.com current users should log in using their registered email and password, while new users my register for a free trial at www.signcutpro.com/trial.html

if you have a slow connection, I would be happy to DL it for you and burn to a CD,send it to you.

Its not that I have a slow connection but that my idiot for a roommate refuses to get off World of War Craft! But if you could still send me that it would be pretty sweet. my e-mail is feaddesign@hotmail.com thats the 100% sure way to get a hold of me 24/7.

Its not that I have a slow connection but that my idiot for a roommate refuses to get off World of War Craft! But if you could still send me that it would be pretty sweet. my e-mail is feaddesign@hotmail.com thats the 100% sure way to get a hold of me 24/7.

Dude, I used to have the same issue with a housemate of mine. The ultimate payback ... fire up some kind of bit torrent download, then password protect your profile. That'd be the only way that I was keeping them in check with the WoW attitude all over the house ... slow down the game, slow down the 'tude.

No slow down the game - piss him off. I just started unplugging his laptop at night so in the morning its dead and he has to let it charge for a while before playing.

Might want to try a download plugin to set your downloads for a time when he is away.

If you really need a disk, drop me a PM with snail mail addy, although at 19 megs you can download it in a snap if he is off line.