Sign in to follow this  
almon

Hi I'm Almon from Al. Full time City sign maker part time home vinyl cutter

Greetings from the swamps of South Georgia.  What part of bama are you from?  I'm from Anniston origionally. ;D

Welcome from Kentucky. I have family in Northern Alabama. I love that area!!

You will find a wealth of knowledge around here!!

Hello from Iowa

We are as green to this environment as anyone.  Hope you are successful in your new venture.  Enjoy the forum

:thumbsup: I'm in a small town called Scottsboro, Al. home of Unclaimed Baggage around 40 miles out side Huntsville.  and just reading and learnig is been so much help YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE THE BEST!!!!  THANKS FOR LETTING ME BE A PART OF YOUR FORUM. I am having a BLAST!!! THANKS AGAIN

I've been to Scottsboro a few times! My father lives outside of Huntsville and has a camper at a resort on the lake not far from Scottsoro. I Love that area and the lake!! Hopefully one of these years it will be my new home!

:thumbsup: Lived here all 51yrs. of my life Love the lake the mountrains fishing and hunting are hard to beat. I make all street signs for the city 640 streets plus all city signs,I have had a cp 2500 a couple of years Talked the street dept. into getting one this year good and bad I use to get to work at home 4hrs. street dept. 4hrs. a day,now 8hrs. at street dept. Bigfoot next time u are down this way let me know maybe we can meet. If u are thinking of moving this way I can show you around. Again  let me say thanks to all for the welcome I have been given. Have downloaded alot already learning more everytime I come on line BEST FORUM I found and the people make the Forum. thanks again for letting me be part of it. 

Almon,

I will definatley meet up with you. I plan on coming down for atleast a week around the end of april when the fishing gets good. I may way till June so that I can go to the Alabama Fan appreciation Day. They are my favorite band of all time! I have been to their fan club several years ago. I was down there on Easter about 4 years ago when it was the coldest it's been in 100 years on easter. Fishing was rough but fun!

:thumbsup:Thanks it is a great place to learn and so easy to understand things the way u guys and gals take time to explain.

:thumbsup:thanks enjoying myself so very much everybody is so helpful