Sign in to follow this  
signman911

creation pccut 630 blade hole

I have tried several times to put my blade in the back hole so it would be

inline with the cutting strip but the cuts are a problem

with the blade in the back hole -when I cut lettering the round stuff like zeros and holes and the round part of  the r is perfect but the straight cut side to side  say on a i the top of the i is perfect but the sides of the i is dotted cuts same with the D seems when the blade goes side to side this happens

works way better in the front hole but no cutting strip in the front hole becuse i think it was meant for a pen

Any ideas

Guest sciondrgn

Yeah the front was made for a pen but a few years ago when I got machine I didnt even realize there was 2 spaces and had used the front holder for months lol..

Couple things to check.. Make sure the blade is clean from vinyl bits and adhesive so it can spin freely, Make sure the carriage itself is completely on track on the top and bottom (Little white wheels when you look up into the machine) Check your offset in your software typically .25 is ideal but adjust as needed..  You could also try another blade just in case something is wonky with that one..

Guest sciondrgn

Look in your cutting software,

In Flexi Sign Go to your production manager and go to Default Job Properties and you will see Knife Offset,

In SignBlazer go into the cut screen and cutter options