Sign in to follow this  
mikekelley

Best app tape for small decals

Title says it all for the most part - I do a lot of small decals and I'm having trouble with finding a good tape.

Clear choice isn't sticky enough, and the paper crap that I got from SignWarehouse lifts in the corners and also doesn't have enough tack. Just a crappy product all around.

Basically looking for a good app tape for small decals that doesn't peel on it's own, and has a lot of sticking power.

I like r-tape. specifically the clear choice. but clear choice is a low to medium tack, if you need high tack try the r-tape conform. i also use endura for some jobs (paper stuff you're talking about?) and don't care for it either, just have a huge roll and hate to waste it

I like r-tape. specifically the clear choice. but clear choice is a low to medium tack, if you need high tack try the r-tape conform.

+1

I used paper Conform R tape for several years. And thought it was great stuff.. Won a roll of Main Perfect tear paper tape, and , and like it even better than Rtape,  Now I am replacing all my supply with Main Perfect tear.  Really great stuff, and I get it cheaper than RTape.  You can get great deals if you can purchase a 48" log, and have it slit..  Alot of  larger sign shops will do this free.