Sign in to follow this  
VendettaVinyl

Cutter is not cutting - Need help ASAP

I noticed! Cool guy, he needs a raise or a free lunch or something for kicking that much butt.

Ill post up here the second I can tomorrow odds are after I e-mail Levi.

i really hate whining so much but I still dont have a working cutter! today I have gotten one e-mail from Levi and one from brandon and no phone call. I think I am getting lost between the two. I can not afford to wait any longer to get this fixed!

Yea seems that way, since my refine is working like there wasnt an issue with an old (1996) dell laptop that doesnt even have a DVD drive so I can cut some of my work but at least I know its not the cutter.

everey time I catch one of these on ebay for $50 or so with shipping, I buy. I guuess I have around 10 or so. They are perfect for running a cutter on:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dell-Optiplex-GX260-P4-1-8GHz-40GB-256MB-CDRW-Tower_W0QQitemZ200375513690QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDesktop_PCs?hash=item2ea74fb25a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Guest kenya

yup i just wish i took a video when i was bashing the dell into a million pieces - i think i scared my neighbor

I bet it felt sooooooo good.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :-[

Also I added this on my cutter so I can't get mad at it, really how can you get mad at this.........

(Image is flipped due to my iSight on the Macbook

post-5791-12986544350089_thumb.jpg

post-5791-12986544365853_thumb.jpg