Sign in to follow this  
MLJ

I can't get this to work!!!

I got a PCUT in June.  I learned quickly how to use SignBlazer but have had alot of trouble with it so I decided to buy Flexi8.5.  I can't do anything!!  First and foremost I can't get it to cut.  There was not an option for this cutter when I set it up - does anybody know what I need to do, or will this software not work? 

I got a PCUT in June.  I learned quickly how to use SignBlazer but have had alot of trouble with it so I decided to buy Flexi8.5.  I can't do anything!!  First and foremost I can't get it to cut.  There was not an option for this cutter when I set it up - does anybody know what I need to do, or will this software not work?  

Did you purchase the Flexistarter 8.5 as new software?  I have Flexistarter 8.5  what Model is your Pcut?,  I see numerous Pcuts listed, in setup.  which is yours?  I love using Flexi  great software.

Yes the Flexi 8.5 is the only software I have besides SignBlazer.  The series # is CTN 630.  I hope I can get it to work - it has me frustrated!

Yes the Flexi 8.5 is the only software I have besides SignBlazer.  The series # is CTN 630.  I hope I can get it to work - it has me frustrated!

I have Flexistarter 8.5  CTN 630 is listed in the setup list.  First under Brand> click Creation PCut>  then under on series  CTN 630 is the 3rd one up from the botton,  you have to scroll on down to find it,  hope that helps ya.