Sign in to follow this  
DaveTO

re-installing Sign Blazer

I had to re-format my computer b/c of a virus and when i try to re-install sign Blazer it says i have already installed it on another computer and wont allow me to continue with setup.

Please help.

p.s its the same computer i am trying to reinstall on.

Hi ,

There is a SignBlazer section in the software category ( main page ) where you will find much info & the links to download SignBlazer . Your problem has been covered several times there already .  ;)

before Signblazer went out of business, you had to be connected to the internet, UNINSTALL your copy..then Signblazer would allow you to install on another computer. Since there is no longer anyone to do that for you, I don't think you can use the copy you have at all. You will need to download the trial version and use it. It is fully functional,except for the nag screen when you first load it.

The trial version can be found on the US Cutter website, I think.Maybe their ebay listings.

Hi ,

There is a SignBlazer section in the software category ( main page ) where you will find much info & the links to download SignBlazer . Your problem has been covered several times there already .  :thumbsup:

hi, can you please post the link where i can find this info.

Thank you

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7946f9ac31f5034cd9d5c56d04dfa8b0e04e75f6e8ebb871

Here it is , it is also in the 1rst post of the 1rst thread in the SignBlazer section . Bannerjohn stickied it . There are several downloads in that section along with a download in USCutter e-bay auctions .  :thumbsup: