Sign in to follow this  
Guest bill

just questions

Guest bill

Hello: Im new to all this and so far it has been a challange to say the least. Ok I have a redsail 800c and a Refine MH721, I want to no how I can get them to both run off the same winpc program,also will they both ose the same blades and how do I know what blades to order. (told ya Im new) also soft wear Im looking for softwear I can buy Think its called swap meet softwear (calvin and rodeo as well as some animal stuff)

Thanks for any help on these things Bill

I'm not sure on winpc,but withflexisign you can add cutters and printers,but they have to be set up on different ports eg: redsail on lpt and refine on com1.Then you just choose the cutter you want to use.The blades you can buy from http://uscutterdirect.com.They come in the same three pack as the ones that came with your cutter and cost I think $12.00 + s/h.I'm not sure if the blades will be the same on both machines.I have seen a lot of vector clipart cd's on ebay.I have not purchased any,but they range from cheap to an arm and a leg!You could do a search and try to win some with a cheap bid.But I would be carefull on buying "swap meet software".I also do embroidery,and I have a little brother that does embroidery as well.He bought some swap meet style embroidery patterns off of ebay about a year ago,and the embroidery software coalition sent him a notice to pay a fine for buying licensed patterns that the guy was selling illegally,or face a lawsuit.There are a lot of things to watch out for when you are buying clipart cd's.the clipart I have purchased was rom companies that were licensed to do so.