stunad jr.

A word to the wise before posting "show your work"

Guest fivestar

Why should Stunad have to "chime in"?  He simply started this thread to warn people about posting their "show your work" stuff.  BTW, he hasn't been on since Sept. 9th.

Oh.  I'm sorry.  I didn't realize that I was requiring him to show up.  It was just a opinion.  Geez, I like peace not WAR.

"in my opinion"

what i have posted anyone is welcome to use as they please, i have posted some

but what i want to keep for me only ,will be keep for me only....

and watermarks are to easy to get around

Why should Stunad have to "chime in"?  He simply started this thread to warn people about posting their "show your work" stuff.  BTW, he hasn't been on since Sept. 9th.

I agree, I dont think he was trying to start any trouble here at all, he was warning the rest of us about posting our work is all. He used to be a very active member here, I wonder what happened.

Renee

I agree, I dont think he was trying to start any trouble here at all, he was warning the rest of us about posting our work is all. He used to be a very active member here, I wonder what happened.

Renee

Maybe it has something to do with this??

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,17511.0.html

It goes back farther than that. I don't really remember why he left the first time, but he removed all of his posts. Then he came back.

Which is a shame because if memory serves me he had a lot of good info to learn from. Seems as if the climate has changed around here lately

it's in the email..

'Did you get the memo? It's just that we're putting new cover sheets on our TPS reports...'  :thumbsup::D

Anyways - I have utilized this forum to my benefit. Thank you to those that have helped me out. I try my best to contribute back to a productive forum.

I like(d) this forum because the standard forum bickering seemed to be absent.

I haven't been around the longest by far, and yes I can see how this forum can be used as a marketing/sales tool (what forum isn't though...) BUT we all need to do our part to keep this place clean and happy. I have great respect for moderators past and present. Thank You ;D I've said it before and I'll say it again, when in doubt, check out the uscutter forum! ;D

marcus cautioned us awhile back about political posts. I generally leave them alone unless they get personal or are in very bad taste. BUt if things get out of hand..there are 3 mods who know what to do.

So, as long as you keep things civil and don't use naughty laugnuage in refernce to anyone or anything...well I guess you are ok.

I thought forums were open to the occasional errant banter.  I shall now say  I am sorry if I offended thee.  Furthermore, I will say from now on, I will refrain from airing my rants (other than the occasional comment or question) in the serious side of the forums, and will keep my two-bit opinions where they belong - The Off-Topic Section!

-Jeff

Thors Foundry

Dito.

I guess opinions are a bad thing here.  I'll keep it factual from now on.

Thor & Cag101 ,

I don't get what you both are reacting to ? explain please ( was it Karts remark about " standard forum bickering seems to be absent " :D I think that was MUCH more general than what you are taking it as . IMHO  ;D

I agree the  " standard forum bickering " ( drama in my words  ) is mostly absent from this forum & that is why i like it ( I only read 2 forums ) . Intelligent discussion/debates should not be deemed bickering . That is what peers are for , being able to be honest & not get pissy ( at least that is how I see it ) . Nothing wrong with give & take as long as the member giving can take it as good as they give  :thumbsup:

Hey Kevin ,

:thumbsup:

I started to comment on your new avatar earlier . That is the coolest avatar I have ever seen !!!

I don't worry much about too many things. If you have a good dog, they'll not only warn you of intruders and round up sheep, but they'll also protect your interests and keep you informed.

Pictured below is "Foofy", Defender of the Weak, Promoter of Peace and Master of Disguises.

spydawg.jpg

In a small way yes.  I would think that if you start a topic, at least keep up on it. At least give some input on the subject.  That keeps it interesting.  Kind of like going to the therapist. lol. Talk out your issues.  It helps, I guess. I don't know. And I honestly like peace not war as I stated before.  I don't like the drama either. The last thing that I intend to do rub anyone the wrong way and make a bad name for myself in here.

I'm sorry if he has had a bad experience with someone. 

I suppose I'll watch the way that I comment on future posts. So I don't get anyone upset, myself included. I'd hate to be the one that can't take what I dish out. :thumbsup:

I don't worry much about too many things. If you have a good dog, they'll not only warn you of intruders and round up sheep, but they'll also protect your interests and keep you informed.

Pictured below is "Foofy", Defender of the Weak, Promoter of Peace and Master of Disguises.

spydawg.jpg

Too funny! Not sure how you got him to keep that get up on for 2 secs though lol

Hey Cag ,

That is cool  :thumbsup: , I think discussions like this lets everybody contemplate  different perspectives . Like you say , It helps to talk things out .That includes others perspectives that isn't what another poster " wants " to hear . My friends know if they say something to me I'll say the the real way I feel as politely as I can without loosing  the point I'm wanting to make ( they don't have to ask a question for my opinion , because saying something invokes a response ... good , bad or in between IMO ;D ) . I think that is all 5 was doing in his response to you & what Kart posted ( I think most of Kart's post was in humor ;) ) . If somebody had posted something about you or any member here , 5 ( especially the old 5 who is getting back up to speed  ;D:D ) me or several members would comment & point out what we thought needed pointing out . In this case I had wondered why the OP had not chimed in ... I now know why he hasn't because of your post & the ensued discussion . A positive result IMO !!!

Don't limit what you say other than while proof reading , think about how others " might " take it , but do say what you mean . I have never seen members here " gang ' up on anybody because their buddy did . This is a VERY fair forum that does not have a " click "  ;D

all good points but this post is getting WAY off topic. Let's get it back on topic or start another post.

I'm all about humor I promise ;D - sometimes my dry personality comes across the wrong way on a forum though :thumbsup:.

I was not addressing anyone's post here, I was just stating that the main reason I like this forum is that every topic doesn't turn into an internet argument... I keep getting reminded by the 'ol picture and I still laugh every time I see it  :D

post-4566-12986544223566_thumb.gif

post-4566-12986544236738_thumb.gif