Doeboy

NOOOO. Not the truck!

thanks guys!

i picked that font just in case i messed up wich i did, when i was on the body line, i hade to make a couple slits, but since the font has cracks and holes in it anyways it worked out

the letters are about 17" tall

the back is 3m reflect.

thanks again guys!

LOL, the font is not hard to weed., but the noise when cutting it will work your last nerve lmao. i use it all the time.

Great job. that truck screams cool, which is just what ya need to get into the custom graphics crowd.

My El Camino Screams Old school, stills get me in sometimes lol.

Kevin

In looking up that font...looks like a fun one to weed.

that font is a pain, i go in and edit all the little dots and such, makes it better.

YOU MISSPELLED "SOLUTIONS"!!

just kidding......looks GREAT!! bowdown.gif

i think i would have beat myself, you had me going tho!

now, for my sons wagon....

now for the project in the bed

yer not gunna post them pictures here too are ye? :thumbsup:

I was about to ask the same thing!

That's a nice job.  I've been thinking about lettering my company truck, but just can't quite get the guts to do it.  All the company vehicles are lettered except mine.  I'm afraid I'll screw it up. 

Hopefully I can come up with something eye catching like this.

got this from Fellers mag.

"Vehicle wraps get signage into places that have been off limits. I cant put a sign on this restaurants's lawn while I'm eating, but i can park my wrapped truck out front and get a ton of advertising." -frank 

read that and i went at it the next day!

got this from Fellers mag.

"Vehicle wraps get signage into places that have been off limits. I cant put a sign on this restaurants's lawn while I'm eating, but i can park my wrapped truck out front and get a ton of advertising." -frank 

read that and i went at it the next day!

Truer words for our business have never been spoken. My customer was just thanking me the other day for the work on his truck and mentioned he was at a gas station pumping gas and some guy came up and was like "hey what's slowboy, what do you guys do?". Guy ended up owning a performance shop and now is one of their customers, he said something like that never would have happened with just a plain black truck.

That's actually a Bud Select Crown on the floor of his garage. Come on Big Foot... :thumbsup: He did really nice work on the truck though.  I need to post some of my pics soon.

Truck looks awesome, great work! Love the font and the reflective vinyl! Advertising is the key!

Christi

thanks for all the comments guys and gals!

So, get any jobs yet from this approach  :)

truck hasnt been out cause its been horrible weather since i did it, this comming up week should be better tho!