Sign in to follow this  
VendettaVinyl

Vinyl Rack???

CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! So I was building my rack this morning and I tighten one screw to tightly and about 1/4 of the wood on the thing split right in half!!!

You can probably use wood glue to fix the one that split and maybe a few small nails. It should not need a whole lot to support the vinyl. Maybe put a lighter roll on that spot too.

Its 2" angle iron. There's one on the backside that holds it in place against the backside of the table.

Ben

Can you post some other up close pictures?

Yep! Hang on lemme snap some shots. Its not pretty but its functional.

Ben

Thanks for the photos. Is that PVC pipe for the rollers?

That looks great! I have someone who can weld one up for me.

No its half inch conduit pipe wrapped in some scrap white vinyl I had floating around. Conduit pipe is what they use to run electrical wires in warehouses, I just happened to have it floating around and it just happen to fit LOL!

Ben

10116_186036313832_183874263832_3671997_5479939_n.jpg

made that this week, its perfect, everythings up out of the way, but i can reach it easily and see what they are... i love it... and there is room to grow.

dont mind the shelf full of car parts or the hole in the ceiling, my office used to be my car parts room and we just put can lights in to brighten it up and havent patched the hole lol...

Are those just 1/2 inch wooden dols screwed into a cut in half 2 by 4?

its dowel used for closet coat hanger rod (if you know what i mean) its like 1" thick, and its screwed to a 1x6... the dowel is cut at a slight < to give it a bit of a upward slope so they dont fall down... works awesome...

im working on a magnetic board to go under to label each color and stuff so i can keep track easier.