Sign in to follow this  
ShieldPromotions

New Vehicle Wrap...

Cutme.

when you post a graphic to the site, and you re size it to fit, make sure it is around 50 x whatever, otherwise no one can see it. The forum will automatically create a thumbnail for it.

Kevin

Cutme.

when you post a graphic to the site, and you re size it to fit, make sure it is around 50 x whatever, otherwise no one can see it. The forum will automatically create a thumbnail for it.

Kevin

that was "cropped" from one of the pics above, it was already too small and i could not increase it's size without making it unidentifiable.

bb

How long does it take from start to finish and what kind of money do you change for this..

It took us one and a half days ( and that was pushing it) notmally it takes 2 to 3 days.

Money wise $4,000 Eastern Caribbean dollards (which is about $1,500 US)

to do printed graphics like vehicle wraps, do you laminate everything that gets printed?

Yes, we normally laminate (spray with clearcoat for a better gloss) the whole vehicle or sometimes just the area where the graphics go.

ok thanks for answering about the laminating, does anyone know where I can find a explanation of the whole printing, laminating etc so I can see what tools etc I would need for it all