Sign in to follow this  
susan

my x and y are reversed

Guest fivestar

I don't know what program you are using but it sounds like you've got it flipped or mirrored.  Look for a flip or mirror button to fix the problem.

using signblazer6  when in cut screen fliped not checked, mirror not checked ,  but when sent to plotter image is cut backwards of what is on cut screen  new plotter from us cutter i think it may be defective

Susan,

Just wanted to check to see that you noticed that the left portion of the vinyl in SB is actually the front of the vinyl in cutting. This means that y is actually x. In SB the create mode shows the cutter on the right side of the screen. This might be something you've already noticed, but it can be confusing to first-time users. If you want to cut exactly what you see on the screen, you will need to rotate.

I have tried all positions.  I'm trying to print an objest length wise and it cuts tile 1 but not tile 2.  My object is 15 " wide 31" long.  It willl cut one then goes back to home and says waiting but never cuts the 2nd tile.  Is there anything else that needs to be done.