myvinylvisions

need I say more

Find a way to copyright that so you can file civil law suit claiming infringement!  :thumbsup:

Just kidding. I love the saying though. I'm sure you could probably sell a lot of those to spouses of the deployed soldiers.

Great idea! Wahahaha <---- tapping my fingers together with an evil grin!

Find a way to copyright that so you can file civil law suit claiming infringement!  :thumbsup:

Just kidding. I love the saying though. I'm sure you could probably sell a lot of those to spouses of the deployed soldiers.

Yep, that says it all.  I bet they would be a good seller on base.  My husband was in the Air Force for 20 years and he had a remote tour for a year and was gone TDY weeks at a time.  But, we also got travel and see many places we wouldn't have had the opportunity to see.

Guest kenya

Love it & the distressed font looks perfect for it.

BTW, Please tell your husband THANK YOU, for all he is doing to protect & insuring our freedom !!

BTW, Please tell your husband THANK YOU, for all he is doing to protect & insuring our freedom !!

I will second that.  Service men and women choke me up just thinking about what they are giving up for all of us.  What a huge commitment.  Someone hung something up at my work about service men and women, I can't remember exactly what it said something like signing a check up to and including their life.  That just really made me think.

Thank you for all the thoughtful comments and responses.  The vinyl community has really helped me to stay somewhat sane through the last ten years of ARMY life.  I really do appreciate it!

I will second that.  Service men and women choke me up just thinking about what they are giving up for all of us.  What a huge commitment.  Someone hung something up at my work about service men and women, I can't remember exactly what it said something like signing a check up to and including their life.  That just really made me think.

Please Thank your DH. I am a Army Mom, son has been in 16 years.

Could you please tell us the font you used. That is really cool.

Thanks

Peggy

that is awesome now you need to add this one at the bottom of the window

"if you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them"

that is awesome now you need to add this one at the bottom of the window

"if you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them"

I 2nd that.

myvinylvisions, that looks great.

here it is ammo. i think this would be nice with the lines curved around a gaphic for full back glass

i got to agree  :thumbsup:  :)  :)

+ :thumbsup: Wow! Awesome work Amanda (and a great web site!)

Curious, what two fonts did you use for your wall quote "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain" - particularly the "dance in the rain" part.

Many thanks, not only for you husband's sacrifice, but yours and your families.

Daddy-o

Even better, here's the eps! rain font is P22 Cezanne Regular, dunno what the other font is.  I got that as a freebie from myvinyldesigner.com

Thanks Amanda! The fonts are what I found intriguing. Both go perfectly with Vettriano's "The Singing Butler."  You have an excellent eye.

Who knew vinyl cutting would turn into an art lesson! :thumbsup:

Daddy-o