prestonservco

Here's a sign for your shop.

Thank you for the all the sharing - I picked them all up to have as references here in my shop. I appreciate the files very much!!

;D Pat

Thanks for all the replies folks.  I've been offline for awhile, starting another business.  It's nice to see that this post is still active, and people make use of the signs!  ;D

Thanks for this useful Visual Tool< I'm certain this might clear up an undecided customers mind on (Size Does Matter).

If you don't mind, I will grab this, also. I didn't see anybody say it, and maybe just because I am a newbie, but I will TRY to use scrap to make these. Different colors might set it off, even more!! Same with the fonts!

I have an idea! (how unusual for me!) I bought a roll of butcher paper ($30.00!!!) for testing things, without wasting vinyl, so I think I will use that for my display, and TRY to use the color ink that closest matches my vinyl selection! I'm tickled!!! ;)

I have taken your idea (thank you for sharing by the way) and made my own of the common most popular fonts I do for initials. I spray-painted the cloraplas. I am going to work on another one today

post-37403-0-83917300-1373394417_thumb.p

• Like 1

Then I can flip them over if some one ask what does a  T look like I have the alphabets both uppercase and lowercase on the back