prestonservco

Here's a sign for your shop.

Guest Schramm

Very nice!  You know you could sell those to the company that is always sending me SPAM for a P_NIS ENLARGMENT!  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Thanks for that. I finally found a use for the crappy BGS vinyl I bought when I first got my cutter.  :thumbsup:

I already cut and applied it. looks good.

Kevin

• Like 2

Been reading for a while, finally decided to join this board. Getting into more and more stuff at the shop now, so I thought I would start sharing.

At our shop, we did something sorta like this, but placed it directly on the wall. We started on the left side of the wall (a wall the customers see from the lobby/customer area) with a one inch number one. Then the next one was the #2 in a 2" letter, and so forth. all the way to 20". This allows the customer to stand in the lobby and see what size letters they might want. We refer to this at least 8-10 times a day. We cut them out of dark blue vinyl and spaced them out right on the wall.

• Like 1

Do you have any ideas for a color match, mis/match one?  That'd be cool too...

Is this what you mean? Can't remember where I found this.

post-1952-12986545563344_thumb.jpg

post-1952-12986545573026_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I like that Mike.  Now I remember seeing something like that before.  It would be a lot of work, many layers, but would be pretty useful for the shop wall too.

The Visibility chart I have.  Downloaded from this forum when I first started.  It was one of my first test signs.  I put it on a 18x24 corplast as well. 

The decimal conversion is great!  I always seem to lose my posters.  I think I'll make a corplast of that one too.