Sign in to follow this  
captonzoom

Flexi Starter - Need Help Please

Based on recommendations, I Bought Flexi Starter 8.6v2. I am trying to make a test cut, my name.  2"x4"  it cuts in reverse even though it is not in "mirror" mode on the screen and when it gets to the "A" in my name, the cutter stops and says "cutting"........

I have a Copam 2500

I have no more hair left to deal with this.  any help would be very appreciated.

What is Com7 associated with?  Serial cable or usb?  I only use serial connection to my Copam.  The default Copam driver that comes with Flexi causes that exact behavior you referred to.  So if using USB...maybe there is something else that needs to be configured in the driver settings.

What is Com7 associated with?  Serial cable or usb?  I only use serial connection to my Copam.  The default Copam driver that comes with Flexit causes that exact behavior you referred to.  So if using USB...maybe there is something else that needs to be configured in the driver settings.

I found this info on another thread.....  try these two  different drivers,  see if they help you.  And yes I know they are different machines that what you are using,  but other people with Flexi and Copams are using them and they work great for them.

DGI OM-60 driver

Graphtec CE1000-60 drivers

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,17558.msg140968.html#msg140968

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,237.0.html

Not sure if this is all of your problem, but wanted to make sure you know this. In Production Manager the button in the left lower corn that looks like a man, changes the orientation of the cut.

post-5535-12986543662331_thumb.jpg

post-5535-1298654367238_thumb.jpg

Not sure if this is all of your problem, but wanted to make sure you know this. In Production Manager the button in the left lower corn that looks like a man, changes the orientation of the cut.

Hi,

I know, I figured that out.  But, even listed like the way you have it, it cuts it in mirror even though mirror is not selected. :thumbsup: