JimB

So my first banner turned out pretty good!

Movin up to more complicated projects now.  Did this one in about 5 hours, which included peeling off the old lettering.  The banner is 4'x4', and I used a wet application method to apply Oracal 651.  Hanging it up on campus tomorrow.

How much would you guys have charged for something like this?

P1040308.jpg

Thanks that looks great. I have no idea on price either. I always charge way too cheap where it ends up costing me. :'(

looks good me here in southern california about $50.00 i know everybody going to say to low but shops are shooting out digital prints @ $3.00 a sq ft  :)

I'd be at $104 with 16 sq ft

Sign craft price guide says $115 so I'm right in the ballpark

looks good me here in southern california about $50.00 i know everybody going to say to low but shops are shooting out digital prints @ $3.00 a sq ft  :)

thats what i would say, but you did spend 5hrs. cause the customer wanted to save money with the old banner so id say 65-70

thats what i would say, but you did spend 5hrs. cause the customer wanted to save money with the old banner so id say 65-70

I forgot you had to take off the old lettering.

I would have told the customer $104 completed with a new banner. I wouldn't use the existing banner just because they are cheap enough IMO to use new ya know? If i HAD to use the old one i'd let the customer because that would be a pain coming off banner material

I would have told the customer $104 completed with a new banner. I wouldn't use the existing banner just because they are cheap enough IMO to use new ya know? If i HAD to use the old one i'd let the customer because that would be a pain coming off banner material

right but you have to think, the customer doesn't know how cheap they are. so really the customer thinks hes saving money because he has a banner already. if he knew they were only about what $15 he prolly would have got a new one. just my thoughts

right but you have to think, the customer doesn't know how cheap they are. so really the customer thinks hes saving money because he has a banner already. if he knew they were only about what $15 he prolly would have got a new one. just my thoughts

That's why you guide the customer the best you can. Sometimes you have to take charge because you are the sign guy they chose. If they knew the best then they would hand you cardboard for a yard sign to save money lol

Guest kenya

Nice job JimB  :)

Alot of work went into it.... my price would would be $90 in my area.