Sign in to follow this  
VendettaVinyl

SignBlazer is adding lines

Is it doing it to all files or one in particular. If it's just one, can you post it?

Jay

try uninstalling Sign Blazer, and reinstall,  and see if that helps,   download the version that is on the Us Cutter auctions on EBAY.. people seem to be doing better with that version. 

ok,  but did you try uninstalling and reinstalling it?   and do you have all your weeding  lines off  also maybe you could post a screen shot of the Sign Blazer layout with a design pulled up ready to cut,  so we could see the lines you are referring to.

you can also use a digital camera, or camera phone to take it.  I do that ,  I just take a picture of my pc screen and upload it. 

Are the lines cut the same depth as it cuts the vinyl?  Also, do the lines follow the path of the blade?  You can compare what is on the screen after you cut the vinyl to the actual vinyl.  I had a horrible time with that and ended changing my ground wire to a heavier wire, adjusting the blade and found my blade holder was inserted incorrectly.  It fixed all my extra lines.

Nancy

Are the lines cut the same depth as it cuts the vinyl?  Also, do the lines follow the path of the blade?  You can compare what is on the screen after you cut the vinyl to the actual vinyl.  I had a horrible time with that and ended changing my ground wire to a heavier wire, adjusting the blade and found my blade holder was inserted incorrectly.  It fixed all my extra lines.

Nancy

from their original post,  they are stating the lines are in their cutting screen layout prior to cutting,, so they are cutting those lines plus their design,,  at least that is the way I read it. 

Yes its the software not the cutter. I can get you guys a picture when I get back to my studio, out of town right now. Should be later today

im having the same problem! this is stressing me out because i dont see the dotted lines and red lines until after* the cutting ... but lately my cutter has been starting at a different point.. and then just making a line across the whole thing and goes to the end and its still making noise -___-