tempvas

Thinking of selling cutter

I am thinking about selling my refine MH721 24" cutter. i am not using it as i thought i would. I can not figure out layering. iam just tottaly distraught. any suggestions.

tell us what area of the world you live in. I've had people who were close to me come by the house for lessons. Maybe someone lives near you who would lend a hand.

Stick with it,though. Once you figure it out,you'll be having a blast.

As the last post said..... Don't give up .  I felt the same way many many times !!! I wouldn't trade my cutter for nothing now !!!! I can say, most of my help came from this forum. Just ask, I can assure you that someone will help you with ANY problem you are having !!!  Now that I am understanding my cutter better, I can't wait to get back to it to play again. Hang in there. I have only had mine 6 weeks, and  I am having a BLAST !!!!!

thanks for the support everyone. i know i will miss it if i do get rid of it. it is just a thought at the moment.

Hey temp. You're a good guy, if you ever need any help just email me dude. If you live around central IL you are welcome to stop by sometime. I don't recommend getting rid of your cutter, mine is making me about 2 grand a month right now online for about 10-15 hrs a week.

If you really don't have time for it let me know. I'll buy your vinyl.

tell us what programs u are using? everyone experiences frustration now and then.  just don't let it get to you.  keep talking to us. sooner or later it will all come together and be as clear as a bell.  Daniel t.