Sign in to follow this  
Dr12volt1338

No Wake Sign

Here is a sign I did for the lake I live on. I got the new piece of Aluminum covered in white vinyl and did the rest. Gave them a really good deal from what I think at $40 Let me know what ya'll think.... The dimensions are roughly 15 x 15

post-5094-12986543511825_thumb.jpg

post-5094-12986543530887_thumb.jpg

Nice job!  ;D  I would of adjusted the lettering so it's not so close to the bottom,  but that's just personal choice. 

The biggest thing is if those darn boaters listen to the sign!  ;D

With the way we are mounting it to the pole I was kind of stuck that way or else I would of had to mash the "NO" and "WAKE" together but Thank You!!!! I appreciate the thumbs up!!

Nice job!  :)  I would of adjusted the lettering so it's not so close to the bottom,  but that's just personal choice. 

The biggest thing is if those darn boaters listen to the sign!  :)

No kidding, I would have made it 48x48...lol

I like both of those!  We have a place on a channel that spans two lakes and I've resorted to buying cheapy airhorns and letting them off when someone is going to fast through the channel just because I'm tired of yelling at folks.  :)

I like both of those!  We have a place on a channel that spans two lakes and I've resorted to buying cheapy airhorns and letting them off when someone is going to fast through the channel just because I'm tired of yelling at folks.   :)

LOL...good idea!  :)

I like both of those!  We have a place on a channel that spans two lakes and I've resorted to buying cheapy airhorns and letting them off when someone is going to fast through the channel just because I'm tired of yelling at folks.   :)

Same here I live on a bay and the bay and channel entering it are no wake... Alot of "trunk slammers" and new people always come zinging through there. I like the air horn idea my throat hurt from yelling and a certain finger is getting sore from making a constant appearance

Guest kenya

Looks great Dr12volt

And I like that one Bill  :)