Sign in to follow this  
Photoman

NEEDING HELP LINING UP 15 INCH VINYL

HEY, Im trying to set up to cut some 15 inch vinly and when i adjust my rollers it says in need to rellign my rollers, I have a graphtec ce5000-60 and cant seem to figure this out . any help will be welcomed...Thanks Kenny

Well,  You obviously do not have the rollers right over the  grit rollers,,  You have to have 1 roller on the longer area, and the other roller right over the next grit roller, for 15"  OR Like I do  I shut it off,,   I never use it,   mine is> click  Menu > NEXT  button 3 times,  then background setting> click  next tru to pinch roller sensor> disable> ENTER  hope that helps

I also don't use the media sensor,  where it measures the width of the vinyl everytime,  In the same background settings , where it says media sensor,  I also disable that,  It wastes alot of vinyl doing that,,  I put the carriage head where I want it to be, then hit origin, 

THANK YOU SO MUCH MOVING TO THE GRIT ROLLERS SOLVERED THE PROBLEM WORKING GREAT NOW ...THANKS SOOO MUCH IM A NEWBIE HERE .......KENNY

HEY HAVE YOU EVER CUT ANY EASYWEED BY SASSER I HAVE SOME TO CUT AN DWAS WANTING TO ADJUST MY FORCE AND DONT KNOW HOW DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAL IF IT CUTS DIFFERENT THAN REG VINYL...kENNY

No Kenny, I never have,, I have never messed with it.  is it thicker ?  If so, you will need more force...  you can run a test  square/triangle on it  or just do a small decal,  and see how it does,,  best option I know of.