Sign in to follow this  
itszjay

Where to buy cheap t-shirt?

I was wondering where to buy t-shirt for a really low price. I looked at some that was cheap, but shipping was a lot of money.

I picked up 45 a few days ago at Wally World on close out for $2 ea, then picked up another 85 at a local Orshelins for $1 ea. Now is the time to watch for summer closeouts on T-s and Tanks.

Got aplenty of stock for a while now LOL.

Kevin

I most generally by mine online, but when you only need a few, it's cheaper in the long run to just run to the local store of whatever kind and pick up a few. It's usually within a few dollars if you dealing with less than a dozen shirts.

Kevin

Well, I just went to walmart. They were selling 6 Hanes White Shirts for $8. But the quality isn't that great. So I only got like 4 packs to try it out. If I were to order a lot online, any good site for large amount of t-shirts? I found this place call jonestshirts.com on google, wonder if is any good?

Shirtsupplier.com

last time I ordered shirts white mediums-xl were 1.45 each, anvil and they were nice

Looks like they have gone up a couple cents since my last order.

I have bought from blankshirts several times, they are fast and good prices, just have to be careful with their online ordering system. When your viewing a shirt you can select a color of shirt to display in the image, but it doesn't change the actual color selection for the add to cart section. there is a separate pull down box to do that. I found out the hard way. ordered 40 orange Hanes Beefy T's at about 1 am after a long day and a lot of work. I got 40 White hanes instead. luckily they are white and not Teal or something. I can always make something with those.

my shipping was 14.86 for 52 items, which isn't bad compared to other places I have made small orders from. You just have to make sure your figuring in your shipping on each shirt when your figuring costs. Mine for that order worked out to 29 cents a shirt. So it's not as cheap as it sounds.

I have gotten some literature from several other places, but I like certain shirts, and my customers like them as well. They will bring me a shirt they had made a few years ago somewhere else, and want me to remake it for them. and I hand them a beefy T and they immediately take notice.

Kevin

I quit buying from Blankshirts when I went to order 5 shirts and the shipping was more than the shirts combined.  Jiffyshirts is much better for smaller orders, IMO.

After I started ordering more, I set up a Sanmar account, and just bypassed blankshirts.  I do like the District Threads line.

I ordered 3 Polo shirts from Jiffyshirts on MOnday and got them yesterday. I like the polo's alot and will be ordering more!!!

Anyone do embrodiery?? I may have some work for you. I need to have my LOGO yet to be designed put on some shirts. I can have them shipped directly to you then pay shipping from you to me.

I ordered 3 Polo shirts from Jiffyshirts on MOnday and got them yesterday. I like the polo's alot and will be ordering more!!!

Anyone do embrodiery?? I may have some work for you. I need to have my LOGO yet to be designed put on some shirts. I can have them shipped directly to you then pay shipping from you to me.

Seeing that you are in the Louisville, Ky area. Have you ever tried Wolf Printables? I am in the Southeastern part of Ky and i buy from them. Also for embroidery, try Stitch Designer there in Louisville, there are probably more and the fact that you are in that area you might know of some better ones, if so please post them here.

thanks,

New Moon

I embroider with a commercial machine, just let me know if I can help

I embroider with a commercial machine, just let me know if I can help

SSactivewear.com has free shipping on orders under $150 (on all non sale items)

I just purchased 57 different items from S&S. They charged me 11.80 for shipping, and I've always got my stuff the next business day from them. I'd be willing to bet that when I call them in the morning (to add more shirts that I forgot about) they'll waive the shipping fee if I ask too. My order total was $213.33, but a lot of my stuff was sale items.

Just for a price comparison. I was comparing them with Jiffy on a pair of sweats and the Jiffy price was $14.44 and the S&S price was 10.07. 29M T-Shirts are 1.81 a piece for colors. Hoodies are $5.74 colors.

Can't wait for my stuff to get here!

We use both Broder Bros and S&S, shipping varies but if you order enough, if it free.  There are always weekly sales on differ items.  Broder Bros. has numerous warehouses and if you are fortunate enough to have a warehouse near you, you can have stuff shipped to your local warehouse and pick it up for free (however time and gas might cost you more than the amount of shipping).