Sign in to follow this  
CyberChuck

Just Curious

I was just wondering how many people actually look at other members' profiles? Is it worth it to fill in all of the information or does it generally go unnoticed?

Charlie

I dont normally look at them unless im sending emails or private messages to a member of the forum.

I read profiles if I really like somebody or dislike them . i have only had to read 3 or 4 because of not liking  :thumbsup: , but have read more than I can remember of those I really like . I noticed you did not have much info  :thumbsup:

Don't wanna give out too much info. The witless protection people might get upset if my stalker finds me again. LOL

Charlie

Doesn't have to be the truth  :thumbsup: .  Believe it not ... I have exaggerated a bit  :thumbsup:

I do once in a while to see if they have a web site etc.  It only takes 28 seconds to fill it out and once it done you don't have to worry about it anymore :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

28 seconds  :thumbsup:  LOL  :thumbsup:

It would be great if at least the location field was compulsory.

This is me being selfish, but it is always relevant to me whether the member is in my country (Australia), eg is we are discussing a supplier issue which may only be relevant to US members.

Other threads like graphics issues or techniques are pretty much global as we use the same software all over.

So what kind of info was helpful in the profile when you're an admin?

I'm thinking that age and gender don't have a whole lot to do with helpful information when there's a problem.  :thumbsup:  You might as well ask weight, sexual orientation and religion too.  :thumbsup:

ok , What is your weight , sexual orientation & religion :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D

Huamana , The guy who knocked out Kimbo Slice ( Seth P-something ) is rumored to be male sexually oriented . I think that is hilarious & definitely against the stereotypes .  ;D

In my neck of the woods some prefer sheep.  I think that's Baaaahd.  ;D

Guest Schramm

useful for PMs, looking at websites and so on.  I think the only real reason to put your info in is if someone outside of our work comes in and wants to contact you for work.  Most people think community, but did you know that everything that we talk about on here translates into actual google searches?

I only look when I have to (as a  mod) or want to know someone's location (if they offer something for sale,usually). MOST of teh time, there is no location. How hard would it be to list that?