BLUE T4

BEER MUGS

I found the Dollar stores to be the best prices around on glasses and mugs.  If you go to Dollar Tree.com and order online...they will ship to the nearest store for free.  Pickup and pay at the store.

I have had no problems with the quality either.

Geo

I don't know if this will help or not, but I was having a time getting the vinyl off once I was done with the sand blasting. I was using my fingernail or a scraper and it was taking longer to get the vinyl off than put it on. While washing off the dust and sand, I accidentally discovered if you put the mug or what ever under hot water for a couple of seconds the vinyl will almost fall off along with the tape.

I use BGS Vinyl mostly (because its thick) but will use whatever scraps I have laying around the shop.

Tom.

what i do is run the bath tube  with hot water let them soak for several minutes and take my hand and run down or up either way and it comes off real easy with me rubbing my hand over it 

let them soak totally under water hot water prefered it comes off very very easy 

what i do is run the bath tube  with hot water let them soak for several minutes and take my hand and run down or up either way and it comes off real easy with me rubbing my hand over it 

let them soak totally under water hot water prefered it comes off very very easy 

LOL and what about the vinyl Don!

" Now that is funny , I don't care who you are "      :(

IT was a little slip but to to explain we would need to move it to the mature section

You know I was just playin don

Dakotagrafx  omg u all are some dirty rascals  i gotcha now  i guess for now on i got to keep my mind in the cutter ( on sex ) lmao omg u all are not right

i was referring to the mug and vinyl you dirty minded rascals 

we know just havin a little fun

love ya like a brother don! otherwise I wouldn't rib ya

Guest kenya

That's funnnnnnny! ..... LMAO  ;D

Scott, you are a quick one.  ;D