Sign in to follow this  
Justinside

Cowboy Stuff

Ok

So like i have said in past posts my brother is selling the pens he makes at a market this weekend and the them is Old Western so we have to ake his booth as western as possible.

Therefore i am looking for

- A Simple cowboy hat

- A Cactus

- A Cowboy Boot

- A shilloutte of a Horse Head

- Tumbleweed

and any thing else western you have

Thanks

Charlie

i just got done posting the cactus, I will wait until you say thanks for that before getting started on your next project for ya  :)

It gets annoying really, I'm new here and made my goal of contribute, share and comment as much as I can, and ASK when I'm really over my head or lacking of ideas, or time, but search first, at least try.

Also being thankful is basic courtesy I guess, I feel bad sometimes thanking every single post when I ask for something, but I shouldn't feel like that since that's the right thing to do.

:)

It gets annoying really, I'm new here and made my goal of contribute, share and comment as much as I can, and ASK when I'm really over my head or lacking of ideas, or time, but search first, at least try.

Also being thankful is basic courtesy I guess, I feel bad sometimes thanking every single post when I ask for something, but I shouldn't feel like that since that's the right thing to do.

:)

i just got done posting the cactus, I will wait until you say thanks for that before getting started on your next project for ya :)

HI

I Had posted this topic before the cacti were posted

I always am thankful andalways take the time to be appreciative but i am in such a rush and had not gotten to check back yet

thanks

Charlie

P.S.

Joe

You have helped me a lot before with images

And I am very thankful for everything you have doe for me.

Sorry if i upset you

Just to make sure that you don't take this the wrong way Justin.

It wasn't an attack to you or anybody, just my opinion on this issue.

thanks, it just looked like you were asking for more when I just got done taking the time to post that.

But on a positive note can you use tiff's?, I think you can import them into inkscape and trace them. The only reason is because if you were to go to google and type in "cowboy vector download" then hit search, then hit images then hit page 2 then click on the 3rd image on the top line you might find what your looking for.

Take care!

thanks

I know you all were speaking your mind i was just trying to make peace.

thanks Joe i will try that

thanksQueencutie that helps a lot

Charlie

Thanks I am trying to replace what I lost in the fire.

Peggy

Ok

So like i have said in past posts my brother is selling the pens he makes at a market this weekend and the them is Old Western so we have to ake his booth as western as possible.

Therefore i am looking for

- A Simple cowboy hat

- A Cactus

- A Cowboy Boot

- A shilloutte of a Horse Head

- Tumbleweed

and any thing else western you have

Thanks

Charlie

Maybe some should read the post before jumping down someones throat. I belive the the person said thanks before even anything was offered