Sign in to follow this  
vianyl

Chrome Vinyl

Who makes the best chrome vinyl at a reasonable price. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what I mean by chrome but I can post a picture of what I'm looking for if need be. I can't seem to find what I'm looking for in my avery and oracal books. Thanks

I bought some Sheinholographics chrome on a 12 inch roll on sale recently at Signwarehouse and it's pretty nice. Here is a picture of about a 3 inch skull I just did with it. It's all ready got app tape on it. I tried some sample Oracal 351 and although it was thinner this stuff seems better.

post-4056-12986543207699_thumb.jpg

post-4056-12986543221847_thumb.jpg

not the cheapest but i have Rtape chrome. thicker than oracal, easy to weed. only wish it was a bit stickier but other than that not bad at all. however imma try a dif chrome next order just so i can see if there is anything better.

I bought some FDC from stickerman5000 on ebay and it has worked great - I put some on my truck last year and it still looks great!  his prices are great too

anyone else have any ideas on chrome vinyl.  Im looking for something with a reasonable price.  I found some on signwarehouse for $28 (24" x 10 yds) Schein chrome

Has anyone used this before?

I have also bought cheap stuff before that I wouldn't give 10c for if I had known is was that bad..    you get what you pay for. 

thanks for the link but $64 compared to $28

if your just looking for any kind of chrome vinyl. ..  here is 24" x 50yd for $75 and free shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINYL-CUTTER-PLOTER-1-ROLL-24-X-50-SILVER-CROME_W0QQitemZ310117082853QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item48346b26e5&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

and will be guaranteed crap from the Miami seller - search this forum for his ebay user name

this one will be great  he has never let me down

http://cgi.ebay.com/12-X-50yd-CHROME-FDC-COBURN-sign-vinyl_W0QQitemZ380158650534QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item588338a8a6&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

thanks for the link but $64 compared to $28

if your just looking for any kind of chrome vinyl. ..  here is 24" x 50yd for $75 and free shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINYL-CUTTER-PLOTER-1-ROLL-24-X-50-SILVER-CROME_W0QQitemZ310117082853QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item48346b26e5&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

and will be guaranteed crap from the Miami seller - search this forum for his ebay user name

this one will be great  he has never let me down

http://cgi.ebay.com/12-X-50yd-CHROME-FDC-COBURN-sign-vinyl_W0QQitemZ380158650534QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item588338a8a6&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

I totally agree with the cheap crap..  I believe he was wanting 24" though,,  I have bought from Stickerman when I first started out,,  But I stay with my dealer now,  because I only buy 50yrd rolls.  and like to stay on 1 color chart.  The one I started with,, 

yea im looking for 24 roll.  I understand not being cheap.  Im just wanting to try some of it out and if my customers are interested in it then I will buy a bigger roll of it.  I really do appreciate the help so I hope you didnt take it the wrong way. 

Nope I didn't take it anyway..  LOL   I just hate to see you throw your money away on crap.. See, I already did that for you...    Just giving you my advice on it now..   :thumbsup:  

the FDC/Coburn stuff from the ebay link is the rtape chrome, they are just a reseller or it(looked it up one time cuz i was confused). but i have that and it is shiny, good thickness and very easy to weed.

Guest sciondrgn

I have a 24" Roll of the Schein Chrome from Signwarehouse.. I've used it a good bit, I made some Malibu Decals for my car and they have been there almost a year now with no problems,

post-0-12986544502878_thumb.jpg

post-0-1298654451449_thumb.jpg

I have a 24" Roll of the Schein Chrome from Signwarehouse.. I've used it a good bit, I made some Malibu Decals for my car and they have been there almost a year now with no problems,

And thats the Chrome Mirror #759?