NukleoN

Custom Art Decals

Thanks for the great comments and encouragement!

Hey Z, maybe you can pay her a little something (I know it sounds weird) to make work that you can then sell forever, protected by copyright...or a favor of some kind. Worth a shot! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I was astonished that someone would actually write me saying they would take it if I didn't give it to them, essentially..it's like writing Lars from Metallica saying, 'you know I was thinking I'd just take them but thought I'd ask if you could send me some of your songs free?'.   :thumbsup:

Anyhoot...here's my new business logo! I was inspired after making the fish and figured I needed a name and logo to go with my new company, Monstah Fish Graphics at www.MonstahFish.com. The site is very much under-construction as I learn Dreamweaver. :thumbsup:

monstah_fish.png

Dan that's awesome stuff, I had a look at your website, also great.  You should think about designing and selling graphics on disc through the usual sign supply outlets, talent like yours is very rare. 

Joe

Dan,

Awesome work!! I wish I could draw even half as good as you can!!!

would you be interested in doing a basic drawing for my company logo?? I named my company Bigfoot Graphix. I choose that name because I have a size 18 shoe and over the years many people have called me Bigfoot. I'm 6'6" tall too. So the name kinda fits.  :)

Let me know what you would charge to do a basic logo with either a footprint or a Bigfoot sketch.

once my website is up I will definitely link back to yours.

Thanks for all the awesome commentary and for looking. The feedback is great, and I am still amazed at what we can do with these cutters.

*sigh* yeah, I guess I should be watermarking this stuff. Hate to do it, and I know that wouldn't stop many of us who are Photoshop pros.

CPwall, I'd gladly sell my art to tat shops if there were any who wanted an exclusive right to something. If you know anyone feel free to drop me a PM. I've done one tat already...well, a seahorse design not the tat itself. I think a lot of tattoo artists are great artists in their own right, and might be hesitant to look for art outside of their own....but I guess sometimes it's easier for a walk-in to point at a pic and say 'put that on my shoulder!'. :) So I understand why they buy original art from outside, especially if was a piece they liked. Tattoo place makes money and no extra time spent drawing and such.

:)

my husband owns a tattoo shop, most of them are always looking for new DIFFERENT flash.  they normally buy them with a few different pictures on a sheet, as many sheets as you have. so if you have 40 different pictures, split them up between 5-8 pages or whatever, depending on size...and sell them as a set. of course youd put your name and copyright on each page, and your website if youd like (get more business that way). make a few good copies, since its still your artwork you can sell it to as many shops as you want.

love your artwork by the way :)

Thanks! This is a great tip. I am within driving distance of L.A. Ink, I could walk-in and sell them some artwork hehe (and other tat shops too).

Glad ye like the work! Always fun when people enjoy it...I love looking at original pieces too...lots of good work on this site. I need to add more new pieces to my site but I've been plague with a really bad virus on my main system...has me down for the count...can't even boot my system with a clean OS install. Ah well, back to it. I hope to get up-and-running again soon.

NukleoN

Thanks for all the awesome commentary and for looking. The feedback is great, and I am still amazed at what we can do with these cutters.

*sigh* yeah, I guess I should be watermarking this stuff. Hate to do it, and I know that wouldn't stop many of us who are Photoshop pros.

CPwall, I'd gladly sell my art to tat shops if there were any who wanted an exclusive right to something. If you know anyone feel free to drop me a PM. I've done one tat already...well, a seahorse design not the tat itself. I think a lot of tattoo artists are great artists in their own right, and might be hesitant to look for art outside of their own....but I guess sometimes it's easier for a walk-in to point at a pic and say 'put that on my shoulder!'. :thumbsup: So I understand why they buy original art from outside, especially if was a piece they liked. Tattoo place makes money and no extra time spent drawing and such.

:thumbsup:

my husband owns a tattoo shop, most of them are always looking for new DIFFERENT flash.  they normally buy them with a few different pictures on a sheet, as many sheets as you have. so if you have 40 different pictures, split them up between 5-8 pages or whatever, depending on size...and sell them as a set. of course youd put your name and copyright on each page, and your website if youd like (get more business that way). make a few good copies, since its still your artwork you can sell it to as many shops as you want.

love your artwork by the way :D

Orc_Axe_Show.jpg

Just got done weeding this one. Selling it on my site for...well I don't know what to charge yet. Maybe 30 bucks or so. What would you guys charge for it? It's in the WoW-style but technically it's 'fan art' since I drew it from scratch (and from memory).

Thanks for looking,

NukleoN

www.MonstahFish.com

If anyone needs any art/design done for their vinyls shoot me an email. info@monstahfish.com. Can't wait to put the Orc on a shirt....just need to get a heat press. :thumbsup:

i could press that on a shirt for you. pm me.

bb

Thanks Cut..but I think I am gonna try to hold out and do it myself. Will be good practice!

i could press that on a shirt for you. pm me.

bb