After reading the manuel for my new p-cut 630e I am still dazed and confused! :angry:

my two problems are one related to the machine and one is for the software (i will post it where it belongs!)

the manual shows a cap on the blade holder and all I have is like a metal bar comming out of the holder no cap.

I really do not think I am crazy but I can't tell where to start the vinyl alignment. because when the software shows me the item to cut it lines up on what i think to be the control panel side. as looking at teh cutter head on it is on the right side. I thought it would be on the left side. One more while I am at it. (sorry long winded) The machine says it will only do 34 inch vinyl so my question is why is the carrage so large? 28 inches?

This is my first crack at this so pardon my ignorance. Please.

attached is the picture of the blade holder from the manaul Thanks so much in advance

andy wright

bladeholder.doc

bladeholder.doc

The picture in the manual is of a Creation PCut blade holder. We decided to use a Roland blade holder instead, so ignore the pic in the manual. The little bar sticking out of the top of the blade holder is just there to extract the blades when dull. Your origin should be near the red button on the right side of the cutter, because it cuts from right to left, unless you mirror your image or text. Start it about 1-2 inches off of the red button, and load the material to the right side. It will take some getting used to, just be patient and it will come.

Thanks so much for the information! that really helps. You folks are very supportive and you just do not find that everywhere! What an awesome place! There is an abundant amount of information here.

Thanks for you efforts!

andy wright :USA: