Sign in to follow this  
vianyl

Squeegie Help!!!

One of my buddies ended up giving me a squeegie cause he didn't need it or use it and I love it but can't find out where to buy more. It says Strong Hand on it and I searched but couldn't find it. Not sure how old it is. Would love to find out where I can get more or possible something exactly like it. Thanks!

post-5698-12986543194763_thumb.jpg

post-5698-12986543220201_thumb.jpg

I tried ordering one just like that from my supplier last week---told me they discontinued it.  I'd love to find them, roller on one side squeegee on the other

and it even has a roller on it.  :-X

Think I am going to try one out.  Thanks for the link. ;)

lol no clue what your talking about. sorry

Ever used a J-Roller?  Similar to what you'd use to roll out laminate with.  Same concept, except you could use the roller to roll out bubbles in theory.

lol no clue what your talking about. sorry

haha, just being funny.  Anyway, I have seen people use them for laminate and things.  Just one of those items that wouldn't hurt to have in the kit I guess.

Just works out well when you want to take it easy on something and roll out the problems then force them out with a squeegie works great on very thin vinyl that likes to move around when hit with any kind of pressure.

so would it work when applying vinyl wet? just roll out the bubbles? would it scratch the vinyl finish when rolling over without the app tape?

so would it work when applying vinyl wet? just roll out the bubbles? would it scratch the vinyl finish when rolling over without the app tape?

It's exactly what I use it for. Rolls all the wetness out and doesn't scratch move or stretch the vinyl.

Guest round2racing

Wow, I need one of these.

Another tool, now..........where on my work bench can I make room for another tool?;D??  LOL