DOUGHBOY

CHESTER CHEETAH

PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE... I GET HOSED ON EVERY SITE I AM ON FOR THIS BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE. SO I CAN EITHER BE APART OF YOUR WONDERFUL WEBSITE OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO PARTICIPATE ANY MORE BECAUSE OF THIS I GUESS I WOULD UNDERSTAND....

BUT I AM NOT YELLING AND I DO NOT HAVE ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES.....

did you get that to vectorize and if so lets see your work, please

IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD BUT I CAN NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO EXPORT IT OUT OF SIGN BLAZER.. LET ME KNOW HOW AND I WOULD LIKE TO POST IT.....

in file blazzer click export at the top is the file name and at the bottom you can change the file type ,eps(graphics) or jpeg(picture)

I HAVE SIGN BLAZER UP AND I HAVE THE CHEETAH UP ON MY SCREEN LIKE I AM WORKING ON IT. BUT I CANT GET IT TO EXPORT

OK NOW THERE IS A SCREEN THAT HAS THE TILE LIKE WHEN YOUR GOING INTO OPEN YOUR WORK BUT ITS COMPLETELY EMPTY

change the file name at the bottom of the screen in the drop down menu

also make sure you set the folder you want it to go into

works good, ok now to make it easier to cut in sign blazer you need to node edit and clean some of the nodes off the less nodes the quicker the cut also easier on the cutter

increase by 2x helps to see the nodes sometimes you got to 2x a couple of times to get a clear view of the nodes and remeber if you mess it up click edit undo, start again