DOUGHBOY

CHESTER CHEETAH

LOOKING FOR A CHESTER CHEETO CHEETAH   AND I NEED IT IN A .EPS FORM..  THANKS IN ADVANCED

so when you going to give back to the forum  :thumbsup:

16 post all for graphics request or vectorizing

I HAVE ALREADY GOT THAT ONE BUT ITS A .CDR AND I NEED A .EPS AND I HAVE NO WAY TO CONVERT...

I saw it was cdr,  thought you could convert or get someone to convert

LOOKING FOR A CHESTER CHEETO CHEETAH   AND I NEED IT IN A .EPS FORM..  THANKS IN ADVANCED

WELL I THINK ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT I AM PRETTY NEW TO THIS SO I AM STILL LEARNING ABOUT HOW TO DO A LOT OF THIS AND ONCE I HAVE THE ABILITY TO CREATE STUFF TO SHARE I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO SO BUT UNTIL THEN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO TO GIVE BACK.. AND HOW MUCH SPARE TIME DO YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW MANY POST I HAVE PUT UP REQUESTING HELP WITH GRAPHICS?? 

I MAY BE WRONG BUT I THOUGHT THE NAME OF THIS THREAD WAS CALLED GRAPHIC REQUEST???

Here you go

Carl

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP WITH THE VECTOR..  I AM LOOKING FOR SOME HELP WITH IT THOUGH EVERYTIME I COMBINE IT, IT GOES ALL CRAZY WITH SQUARES, CIRCLES AND ALL KIND OF WEIRD SHAPES IN IT, ITS JUST WEIRD AND I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO WITH IT TO MAKE IT CUTABLE. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST ONE THAT I HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN WITH.. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT...

so when you going to give back to the forum  ;D

:thumbsup:;D

Guest fivestar

WELL I THINK ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT I AM PRETTY NEW TO THIS SO I AM STILL LEARNING ABOUT HOW TO DO A LOT OF THIS AND ONCE I HAVE THE ABILITY TO CREATE STUFF TO SHARE I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO SO BUT UNTIL THEN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO TO GIVE BACK.. AND HOW MUCH SPARE TIME DO YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW MANY POST I HAVE PUT UP REQUESTING HELP WITH GRAPHICS??   

I MAY BE WRONG BUT I THOUGHT THE NAME OF THIS THREAD WAS CALLED GRAPHIC REQUEST???

Not to butt in but it took me about 2 seconds to find how many posts you had.  ;D  http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?action=profile;u=5569;sa=showPosts

I am very new too, yet i have not asked for any vectors.  Joe did help me with my daughter after he saw what i did post.  He is a sweetheart (i miss you).  It has a lot to do with how you ask that makes a lot of difference.  I learned inkscape, correction i am learning inkscape.  Feels good to do if from start to finish.

i do appreciate all the help that every one as given me. but when your in a section that reads graphic request. it sounds like a forum where you put up what your looking for and if some one had it and wanted to share it they would.

i am very interested in learning and i appreciate the link to inkscape and i plan on digging into that tonight and trust me once i can bring something to the table worth sharing i will be more than happy too..

i do appreciate all the help that every one as given me. but when your in a section that reads graphic request. it sounds like a forum where you put up what your looking for and if some one had it and wanted to share it they would.

i am very interested in learning and i appreciate the link to inkscape and i plan on digging into that tonight and trust me once i can bring something to the table worth sharing i will be more than happy too..

he is going to try got a pm from him, explained alot and i did message him back

think i will see what he can do , right click and save the picture from the link Speedoggy  sent you save as bmp file then import it straight into inkscape then follow the directions i sent you, it will vector black and white easy, also unclick the smooth spot it help alot ,when you get the cheetah vectored even if its not the best to you, upload it here and i will help you with it some more....ammo

thanks ammo for the push to do this myself.. i will take your advice and i will work on this tonight and post an update tommorrow maybe asking for advice....

be on tommorrow evening ,got to work, looking for something on here from you

hey dont click the unsmooth on this file his spots will be square sorry i thought they were stripes....

so when you going to give back to the forum  :)

It is called graphic requests. It is not, however, called convert the graphic that you supplied to a different format. I can appreciate you being new to the group, but you really should at least try to vectorize your own images. I did it once for my son and he picked it up the next time he tried. It really is fairly simple.

Charlie

OK SO I GOT INKSCAPE UP LAST NIGHT GOT MY CHESTER CONVERTED AND MESSED AROUND WITH IT A LITTLE AND IT IS ACTUALLY PRETTY EASY TIME CONSUMING BUT DEFINETELY DO ABLE.. I DO HAVE A PROBLEM THOUGH LAST NIGHT I SHUT DOWN INKSCAPE AND WENT ON TO OTHER PROJECTS AND THEN LATER I WENT TO GO BACK ONTO INKSCAPE AND A ERROR MESSAGE POPS UP SAYING

PREVIOUS INSTALLATION DETECTED at C:PROGRAMFILESINKSCAPE.

REQUIRED FILE UNINSTALL.DAT IS MISSING.

IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO SELECT AN EMPTY DIRECTORY AND PERFORM A FRESH INSTALL..

WHICH THEM PROMPTS YOU TO DO A COMPLETE INSTALL OF INKSCAPE AND THEN REINSTALL WHICH I DID.

SO I GOT A FRESH COPY OF INKSCAPE AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED AGAIN.

DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS..

ON A POSITIVE NOTE THE WORK I GOT DONE TURNED OUT PRETTY GOOD....

just try reinstalling it in the same directory

have you got a anti virus on that computer?

yes  CA  should i try uninstalling it and then once its unistalled runa virus scan before reinstalling it???

JUST AN UPDATE.. FIRST OFF I GOT INKSCAPE INSTALLED PROPERLAY AND MAN WHAT A GREAT PROGRAM THANKS AMMO FOR THE HEADS UP..

I GOT MY CHESTER CHEETAH ALMOST DONE AND IT LOOKS AWSOME..  BUT I CAN NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO EXPORT IT OUT OF SIGNBLAZER SO I CAN POST IT HERE FOR YOU GUYS TO SEE..  I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SHOW YOU GUYS WHAT I DID....

Now it would be really nice if you would reach over and hit that cap lock key. It's at least the polite thing to do since all caps is considered yelling...

Now it would be really nice if you would reach over and hit that cap lock key. It's at least the polite thing to do since all caps is considered yelling...

;):-X