Sign in to follow this  
StickerDude

Anyone have Tint Tek 20/20 or NinjaCuts Window tinting software?

I am looking for some Window Tint software. Can anyone direct me to where I can download it. I also have software I can trade for it Such as Print craft fills, Aurora Wraps,Tattoo Wrap Collection Etc.

Thanks

Speedoggy... you expect him to actaully BUY the program?!?! :thumbsup:

you actually are only purchaseing the cds to install it. ,,,  BUT you still have to pay a fee to Tint TeK to use it,,, this is from the site

Despite all of these powerful, creative options and money-saving updates, Tint Tek 20/20 is still an industry leading value at a price of only $1,995.00 for one year of unlimited use. After the first year, the license and hardware key can be renewed at an annual renewal fee of $1,800.00 or $150/month.

If the full power of Tint Tek 20/20 is not in your budget, give yourself a running start with Tint Tek Online. Tint Tek Online provides 30 days of unlimited use, a Tint Tek plotter blade *, a training DVD, and clip art CD, and setup disc; all for the low price of $199.00. Monthly renewals are only $150.00; about the average revenue generated by one four door window tint installation. Order online or call 800-699-5514 for more information.

Speedoggy... you expect him to actaully BUY the program?!?! :thumbsup:

you actually are only purchaseing the cds to install it. ,,,  BUT you still have to pay a fee to Tint TeK to use it,,, this is from the site

Despite all of these powerful, creative options and money-saving updates, Tint Tek 20/20 is still an industry leading value at a price of only $1,995.00 for one year of unlimited use. After the first year, the license and hardware key can be renewed at an annual renewal fee of $1,800.00 or $150/month.

If the full power of Tint Tek 20/20 is not in your budget, give yourself a running start with Tint Tek Online. Tint Tek Online provides 30 days of unlimited use, a Tint Tek plotter blade *, a training DVD, and clip art CD, and setup disc; all for the low price of $199.00. Monthly renewals are only $150.00; about the average revenue generated by one four door window tint installation. Order online or call 800-699-5514 for more information.

Wow, did you just make that all up? You should really sell for them. I don't even tint but I find myself wanting to buy it now. ;D

He said "this is from the site" so I'm guessing he didn't make it up, it's from their site I'm guessing

He said "this is from the site" so I'm guessing he didn't make it up, it's from their site I'm guessing

It was sarcasm.  :thumbsup:

Jay

I'm using Tint Tek software, I got my version from them direct...I will tell you this, they have GREAT customer support...Also, I use a uscutter for my cutter...

I'm using Tint Tek software, I got my version from them direct...I will tell you this, they have GREAT customer support...Also, I use a uscutter for my cutter...

i love your logo frontline.your eyes follow through it like it is supposed to be.i read frontline first,designs second,and the flag 3rd.then the tagline.perfect!