• 16-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 50-55
    • 56-over

i thought it was old enough to know better, but to young to care !

43 here. But feel a LOT older. Having a daughter in her mid 20's and a grandson in pre-K will age you fast.

Charlie

Turned 29 about 12 minutes ago  :thumbsup:

I knew you were special! I just turned 42 today!

Hope you had a great birthday :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That might be Ammo .. both apply  :thumbsup:

Charlie , I have a 1 year old Granddaughter & there is nothing as precious in the world to me . .. If I had know grandkids was so much fun , I would have had them 1rst  :thumbsup:

i got one son he is 11 , and at the age he knows everything...lol

:thumbsup: , I hope you make it  :thumbsup: . Seems like every other day is my birthday .. I remember yearning to get old enough to drive & then old enough to buy my own booze ... classic tale of " be carefull of what you wish for "

29 and holding for several years  :thumbsup: , but sometimes fells like i am older than rodger...lol

Ammo,

Just wait - it gets worse. I never realized how stupid I was until my middle daughter became a teen. And now, I get a day dumber for every day older she gets.

Charlie

Hmmm....lets see....I have raised 3 sons, they are 25, 23, and 20. I did ok with the 3 knuckleheads...now I have a daughter that just turned 12 and WOWZA! She trys my patience at least 15 times a day, some days I want to knock her into next week but take DEEP breaths instead!! I would take raising 3 sons over raising one daughter ANY day of the week!!!

Hmmm....lets see....I have raised 3 sons, they are 25, 23, and 20. I did ok with the 3 knuckleheads...now I have a daughter that just turned 12 and WOWZA! She trys my patience at least 15 times a day, some days I want to knock her into next week but take DEEP breaths instead!! I would take raising 3 sons over raising one daughter ANY day of the week!!!

I have never had a brother or a son, although all my life my best friends have been guys. With that said, I have 3 daughters and wouldn't trade em for anything. I watched my sister raise 2 boys and knew why God gave me girls.

I watched my sister raise 2 boys and knew why God gave me girls
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:;D

Guest kenya

Turned 29 about 12 minutes ago  :thumbsup:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Vinyl Dragon !!!!

I have 3 boys and 1 girl.  Every day I think which is easier to raise.  My daughter can get moody, but she's helpful when I need her to be, creative and I just wouldn't trade her for the world.

All 3 boys are different in temperment, how much ambition they have, etc.  My youngest (14) WOW he knows EVERYTHING....so he thinks!!  :thumbsup:

I've a 14 yr old boy, and a 20 yr. old boy.  I know they don't think they know everything..but they think I do.. ;D

Easy to raise kids if ya treat 'em like people, not property...  I've a lot of respect for my sons, and I truly believe they have for me.

So very true Thor, I feel the same way and have never had problems with my girls.

Crownsville , Md --- Roger ya know whats there.......ya Nut.........LOL

I used to live in Annapolis years ago........

i guess im one of the youngsters at 28! i feel the pain of everyone with teens though, my oldest is just about there (12!) and of course she knows everything as well.

Crownsville , Md --- Roger ya know whats there.......ya Nut.........LOL

I used to live in Annapolis years ago........

The State mental Hospital !!!  :) I'm in the second floor ...well actually about 5 miles away . I bought a farm in Weston West Virginia & after buying it , I found out the State mental hospital is in Weston ... Hmmm I'm starting to see a pattern :)

Roger was here when Air was Invented.......took first breath

:thumbsup: , There was no dust until I started crushing rocks  :)

Guest manwayvan

25 here..Looks like there are some old heads in this forum..Glad to see we have people to tell us yougn's how it should be done..Appreciate everyones help..

I understand what you mean , but I am glad you are 60 .. beats the alternative .. I hope you can say that ( adding a year each time ) for another 60 years  ;) I don't think the brain ever gets old  ;D