Sign in to follow this  
Page2Design

New to all of this

Hi, my name is Kris.  I just tonight purchased a PCUT off of ebay.  I am so excited to finally have one of these and am looking forward to learning as much as possible.  I paint primitive signs and originally planned on purchasing a cutter to make my own stencils and wall words, but now am looking forward to many possibilities.    I have done some reading in the forums already and think I'm in the right place to learn what I need to learn.

Kris

Kansas City, Missouri

Guest fivestar

Welcome Kris....You may find more then you bargined for on this site.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D

Welcome Kris,

I'm right up 29 to your north in the SW corner of Iowa. You will not believe how many ways you will use your cutter, everytime you turn around you find a new way to use it.

Kevin

Thanks guys.  I am beyond excited for the possibilities, in addition to the ability to cut my own stencils (need to find a source for mylar and hope my machine can cut it) . . .

Do a search of the forums here for the word 'mylar', there has been some discussion on mylar before, some pro some con. Just make sure when you do a search that you click on the "Home" button first, otherwise it only searches the forum you are currently in.

Kevin

Guest Schramm

Welcome from Spring Valley Illinois - PoDunk Capitol of the World!

Get your Supllies from NGlantz & Sons in KC i get my supplies from them