Sign in to follow this  
Crazybry79

Found a good supplier of Oracal

I have found a new supplier of Oracal, and they are very very reasonable.

BTW - just got my first order today of Oracal.....I dont think I'll ever use anything else...this is some quality stuff!!

I was very impressed.  Each roll came in it's own box.  The box has flaps that stick inside of the core, so its virtually impossible for the product to get damaged!  Simple - but very effective.

With my dscount, black and white comes to $10.82/ 5yd roll.  Color is $12.28/5yd roll.  I couldnt even find a deal like that on ebay.  ....and thats 651 Oracal.  I ordered it yesterday, and its sitting in my office right now (actually cutting it as we speak!!) 

I couldnt find a website, but their number is (920)729-5868.  They told me if me price, just tell them "The Vilyl Guy from Chilton" told you to call....and youre in!

People keep looking too hard for better prices on vinyl.

Unless your in a huge hurry, Uscutter has better prices than that.

They are only $23.99 a roll for 651 24" color. and $20.99 for Black and white. Plus every other place I find prices that come close, they have a minimum shipping of around $13.

kevin

Guest fivestar

People keep looking too hard for better prices on vinyl.

Unless your in a huge hurry, Uscutter has better prices than that.

They are only $23.99 a roll for 651 24" color. and $20.99 for Black and white. Plus every other place I find prices that come close, they have a minimum shipping of around $13.

kevin

And those are 10 yrd rolls not 5.  I actually get FDC from my distributor for about these same prices with free delivery, but I can't stand FDC white vinyl.

You know what, you are right....  I never even thought of looking at the uscutter store.  I did when I bought my machine....but certainly didnt know what was what ( all the choices, what to get, ect...)  so I just bailed and bought the cheapest thing I could find on Ebay ()THATS a mistake....lemme tell ya!!)  Ill have to remember that for my next order!

Thanx guys!

I always look here first, cause on almost everything they are cheaper, and unless I have to have it in a day or two, I will wait. I try to wait to order until I need several items though, to make the shipping an even better deal.

Kevin

If a business has a physical presence in your state....no matter where they are based, you have to pay the taxes. Dell and lexmark both have factories in Tennessee, so I pay tax even if I order from them and it is shipped from another state.

they are gonna get you any way they can. In Tennessee, we are actually supposed to pay the difference in taxes from what they are in the other state and what it would be here, if we order from another state. It's called a 'use' tax. Example, if I buy from Va where the tax is around 5%, I have to pay another almost 5% to Tennessee because the rate here is almost 10%. Or something like that. Wanna guess how many people actually do it?

If a business has a physical presence in your state....no matter where they are based, you have to pay the taxes. Dell and lexmark both have factories in Tennessee, so I pay tax even if I order from them and it is shipped from another state.

This is true if you are buying for personal use. But, if you are buying for your business all you need is your tax id # then they won't charge you. No matter if purchased in or out of state.

Tim if you have a Tax ID # and when you pay your sales tx you can reclaim the taxes already pd at that time. And glad I could help. I don't mind paying taxes but not more than I have to!

I also heard recently they are going to collect tax for personal purchases no matter what state they come from. As John said, they will get us one way or another. I knew it was only a matter of time before they caught up w internet sales.

I have always used Avery is Oracal that much better... I bought some cheap no name stuff from Ebay that I am still trying to get rid of I had it but it's ok for small jobs. I have never had a problem with the Avery but reading on here it would appear dollar for dollar Oracal is only a little more... Also any input on a good transfer tape I use R tape and am pretty happy but haven't really ever tried anything else.

i buy my stuff from signsupply.com, usually 15" by 10 yard rolls of 651 which is $15 for B&W and $16 for colors. gotta order at least $150 to get free shipping but i always buy when i need a decent amount of stuff so i always meet that. Plus they have no probs drop shipping from oracal even if they have it in stock which is a plus since i live in the same state and get it withing 2 days.