Sign in to follow this  
tservice

Help once again please

Guest fivestar

Script MT is everything except the C & L they are a little different.

Guest fivestar

Thanks Fivestar, any idea what the C and L are?

LOL.......I "know" them, but can't for the life of me think of what they are.  I'm on my home computer and don't have all my fonts installed here, sorry.

I know it too, but am not in the shop to look

I have actually been to Greenbrier. Not on purpose, I was lost. The wife was reading the map.

Guest fivestar

I know it too, but am not in the shop to look

I have actually been to Greenbrier. Not on purpose, I was lost. The wife was reading the map.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D Which wife?

Well I have no Idea what font it is ( Showoffs  :thumbsup: ),,, and I have never been to Greenbrier.  :thumbsup:

But I like the way that is laid out with the L behind it. That's a pretty slick Idea.

Kevin

Guest fivestar

Well I have no Idea what font it is ( Showoffs  :thumbsup: ),,, and I have never been to Greenbrier.  :thumbsup:

But I like the way that is laid out with the L behind it. That's a pretty slick Idea.

Kevin

Oh you'll learn 'em.  Believe me I go down the road and see a billboard of semi truck and say "That's so & so font".  ;D ;D :thumbsup: my wife looks at me like I have no life. 

Dude, you don;t have a life, first your Married.....Duh! It's her life now... Second you own a cutter........Thaere goes the rest of your free time,,,,,,,, oh and lest I forget the Printer LMAO.

Kevin

Guest fivestar

Dude, you don;t have a life, first your Married.....Duh! It's her life now... Second you own a cutter........Thaere goes the rest of your free time,,,,,,,, oh and lest I forget the Printer LMAO.

Kevin

Been married 21 yrs next week both my kids have graduated from high school so I am FINALLY starting to get a life again.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D  Oh damn.....that's right I got that printer so there goes all my free time.  ;D:thumbsup:;D Sorry I couldn't resist.

We've been married 17 years in Sept. 2 still in school. Oldest moved, and then back in , and then out, and is now back in, and pregnant. So we still don;t have much of an other life, other than family.

But I play with My Cutter and I play in a band on the weekends, so I get to act like I am still young occasionally.

Kevin

Thanks guys, If you happen to figure out what the C and L are please let me know.

Sorry tservgice,

I didn't mean to hijack your thread, I was in a pretty good mood last night and was having a great time on here chatty with friends.

Kevin

Could that be the coca-cola font perhaps :thumbsup:

not close enough. thanks for trying