Sign in to follow this  
bowhunter012004

I want to get some tshirts made

Hey everyone, I would like to get about 10 made, maybe a few hooded sweatshirts.  I have my logo on .eps, .jpg, .ai  Can you take my logo and put it on?  Can anyone give me a good deal?

I was thinking just like a dark blue shirt, with white lettering.  3 tshirts in 2xl, 2 in 1xl, 2 in xl, 2 in 3xl, and  2 2xl hooded sweatshirts. I want the logo to be big on the back, and small on the front. I also want the 2 hooded sweatshirts, and the 3 2xl tshirts to say "Brett," with the word "Owner" under.  Can that be made?

new logo.eps

new logo.eps

Do you have a heatpress?  This is a perfect design for heat-pressed vinyl.  Putting a name on some, but not all further solidifies that.

If not, I'm sure someone here would quote that.

Yeah I just got a heat press for just that reason. Short runs of shirts. PM me and we can talk.

Guest fivestar

Ummmm.....is your web site yourdetailingneeds.com or yourdetalingneeds.com?  Check the spelling on the file you posted.

If your printing or pressing on the back of a hooded sweatshirt I advise someone put the hoodie on, mark the bottom of where the hood hangs with tape, apply logo just below the tape.  The biggest problem with applying a logo to hoodies is the logo being to high or low, by using the method I explained you should have the logo in the correct spot.  Good luck!

Bowhunter.....  I checked out your website, the before picture (wax on) and after picture (wax off) is amazing.  Just kidding...LMAO

I'll bid, if you're still looking:

For 1 color white on navy blue, I'll do the t-shirts for $10/ea on Gildan Ultra cotton (6.1 oz, pre-shrunk 100% cotton):  9 shirts @ $10 = $90

Gildan Ultra cotton hooded @ $25/ea (9.5 oz, 80/20 cotton/polyester):  2 @ $25 = $50

or, Gildan Heavyweight blend (7.75 oz, 50/50, not as thick/heavy as Ultra...I recommend Ultra) @ $20/ea: $40

$10 shipping, $150 to your door, although I agree with the others that posted about buying a heat press.  It's a great service to offer.  I can deliver in about 1 week from the time you place the order.  Send me an email/IM if interested, I haven't been on the forums as much lately.